Distroyed Life..

Hello purplers 💜 I hope you guys are doing well..
I'm bored at home because of Lockdown in India.. Please talk to me I'm so lonely 😞

Enjoy your chapter..

Suicide attempt to be aware..

Jennie's POV..

I was trying to put the strap of my sandal. That Taehyung boy! How can he take away what's mine?! Jungkook was, is and always will be mine. The door creaked open and the maid came in.

"Ma'am, your mother was calling you." She said in a scared voice, looking at the mess I had made. I had messed up my entire room in last few hours. Jungkook didn't love me?! How is it possible? My anger built up by every passing second.

"Aren't you supposed to knock at my door before coming in?!" I said rudely. She nodded.

"Get lost, you fool!" I yelled. She quickly walked out of my room.

"What's the entire racket about?" My mom (Seokjin) shouted running into my room. Seeing all the things scattered here and there he looked at me with shock. I got up and took my perfume and sprayed some over my wrist.

"Are you going somewhere?" He asked me. I didn't answer.

"What happened, Jennie? See the mess you have made?! You have even switched off your phone. Your friends are calling me and asking me that 'what has happened, why she isn't picking up calls?'" He complained.

"Don't you know what has happened?!" I said, picking up my handbag and took out the phone.

"Jennie, you need to understand how I feel. I am getting disturbed. I have also always imagined you with Jungkook. But torturing yourself like this isn't the right attitude." He lectured. I didn't want to listen anymore of the boring thing so I threw the phone into my bag. I was starting to leave but Mom stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He asked. I shoved his hand off my arm.

"Going out for a little while." I said leaving the room.

"Without eating anything!" He added but I left, nevertheless.

Jungkook's home…..

Taehyung's POV:

I was roaming around the garden when I heard…..

"Call Taehyung!" I heard someone.

"Ma'am please come in." A voice said. I recognized it as Sam's voice.

"Do the thing that you are told to do! Call Taehyung!" That voice ordered again. Sam came and called me. I nodded and went to the voice. I looked at the female. She wore a top with light blue and indigo stripes that were diagonal and a pair of black denims. I recognized the girl as Jennie, the one who had came with Jungkook to the hospital.

"Good morning, Jennie Did you want to meet me? Please come in!" I said politely. She gave me a look that could kill.

"So you want to marry Jungkook, right?" She said eyeing me up and down. "Don't see such big dreams, Taehyung; you'll fall flat on your face!"