Engaged?? Chapter 3

Hello guys!!  Please support my story and please give your votes. I need your support!!
In this Quarantine I need some love from you Army 💜
Support Taekook and their love ❤

Enjoy!!

In the hospital...

Taehyung's POV:

"Marmee come on. You have got to swallow it down!" I said giving mom a spoon of her syrup.

"Sweetie, no! Please take it away!" She said pushing the spoon aside.

"Mom, now you're acting childish!" I said with a sarcastic sigh. Her forehead lines appear, forming a frown. There it goes. I give her the spoon and she drinks it with disgust.

"Yuck!" She coughs, taking the glass of water from the hospital bedside. I giggled.

"That's my girl..." I said while mom gave a look.

"Oh sorry! That's my mom!" I said, bursting into series of laughter. She also bursts into fits of laughter.

Meanwhile at Jungkook's office…..

Jennie's POV:

"Tell Jungkook that Jennie wants to meet him." I said formally to Melanie, who was the receptionist. Hey there, I am Kim Jennie, 20 years old, a girl with Black hair and fair skin and soon going to be Mrs. Jeon. I am sure Jungkook is gonna propose me sometime; I know that he loves me like I love him. I mean, Come on! We have been 'Best Friends' for like eternity! We are damn close, he shares all his secrets with me and I too do the same. I entered his office after Melanie called Jungkook.

"Hey there!" I said dropping my bag on the couch and sitting on the chair in front of Jungkook's desk.

"Hi Jennie!" He said looking out of his life, I mean laptop!

"So please, can we have our coffee ritual?" I asked. He nodded, picked up the intercom and called the butler.

"Hello Jacob, bring me two cups of coffee, please?" He said in the intercom.

"Okay!" He said nodding and kept the intercom.

"Yeah, he'll be here in a minute or two." He said again getting tangled in the world of work.. Work!

"Kook firstly shut that silly thing!" I said trying to shut his laptop and ended successfully. He gave me a glare. I gave an innocent smile. He too smiled at me.

"Secondly you were talking about your dad's friend who got ill?" I asked. He nodded.

"Well she's in observation for some days as she has recently gone through the surgery. The doctors have almost no hope that she will recover or not. I was thinking to visit her." He said.

"Can I also go with you?" I asked for permission.

"Sure!" He said giving a "why not" look.

"I will go cancel the coffees." He said going to the reception. After he was done he came back to the cabin.

"Let's get going!" He said pulling me by my arm. I smirked. Jungkook is so so mine! And nothing can change that.