Chapter One

Taehyung's POV:

Scrub-Scrub-Scrub! I am washing dishes in the kitchen. OH! I forgot to introduce myself; I am Kim Taehyung, 19 years old, a brunette blonde, I love femininity I love to dress up but I don't have too much dresses living in village in Daegu and right now washing utensils, You would be thinking why in the world am I washing dishes for?! Well my family belongs to lower class. We live in a small cottage in the village. My dad, Kim Kaliyo, died of tuberculosis when I was just 12. Bad memories always haunt my mind. Well by dad I remembered that I had to go to his grave today. I quickly checked the time, 30 minutes left. I can go walking to save some money. I continued washing plates.

15 minutes later….

"Quick, Tae! QUICK!" I mumbled to myself putting on my denims. I looked at myself in the mirror. A white dress with some light purple patterns and denims, my hairs open ( I have long hair rarely keep my hair open) and my favorite or should I say the only sandals I have on.

"Alright!" I told myself and got out of my 'hideout'. I saw mom having her forehead palmed, sitting on the couch. Is it one of her killer headaches again?

"Mom!" I called, went to her and wrapped my arms around her. She gave me a small smile.

"Are you alright? Shall I stay at home rather than going to dad's grave?" I said massaging her head.

"No sweetie, it's important!" Mom told me in a sick voice. I was starting to get worried!

"Mom, it can be postponed. I'll go tomorrow!" I said to her' kneeling to her position and holding her shoulders, having worry in my eyes.

"Tae, I am alright! Lisa will take care of me. But you need to go!" She said massaging her temples. I was worried than too Aunt Lisa came and assured that me that she will take good care of mom and persuaded me to go.

On the road…

I was in the cheapest flower store in our Village. The cheapest flower here is a bouquet of periwinkles of different colours in just 3 Won. I got for a bouquet of white, orange and yellow daffodils which was of 9 won. I paid and left the shop.

My dad's grave was near the city of Daegu to Seoul (i don't know the exact distance) is quite close to it so I wouldn't be too far away from my destination. Out of nowhere a luxurious car came in front of me. I got aside before it could dash me and continued my venture.

Jungkook's POV:

I stretched myself in the garden doing a little exercise. Well I used to workout earlier but now I am way to busy for it. Hey there me, The Jeon Jungkook (note the sarcasm). You would be thinking I am a snobnoxious (mixture of snobbish and obnoxious), well no. Sorry for that joke, I am Jeon Jungkook, 20 years old, a raven haired boy, living in the city of Seoul. Today is another day of office. There's just one interesting thing about that place, childhood bestest friend, Jennie. Don't get any ideas, WE ARE NOT DATING! We're just good friends. She's also my colleague, lucky, ain't I?

I quickly ate my breakfast. I was just about to leave when…

"Jungkook!" Someone called. My mom!

"Yeah mom, what happened?" I said getting back and hugging her. She pulled off with a smile.

"Son, your dad has left for some kind of important work. The office is in your supervision. Do well!" She said still smiling. Goodness, NO! If that's so I will divide the work between Jennie and me.

"Alright, mom! Bye!" I said waving my hand to her. She waved back. I got into my Lexus car. I slammed the door, started the engine, clutched the gear, stirred the steering wheel, pressed the accelerator and drove. The gatekeeper, Sam opened the gate and I got on the way.

Midway to the office….

I was driving when I realized I lost the track and am on the wrong road. I knew a road from here but it was quite LONG. But I had no other option. Suddenly I saw a slender figure in the middle of the road. He got aside so I could go. When he passed by my side, I examined him from the window pane.

Long beautiful blonde hair, a slim waist, slightly tan skin, and holding daffodils he looks ethereal just standing there. He must be a so beauty (don't think of me as a horny teenager!). But till now I have just saw snobbish girls and boys except Jennie. All of them are attractive but not beautiful from inside. He must be one of them. I am searching for somebody whose heart is as beautiful as their body. I pressed the accelerator, pushed the clutch further, rotated the steering wheel to left and drove to my path.

Okay!!

How's this I don't make them creepy I guess.. Let's see Taehyung has a feminine figure he's basically a female in this story and he can get pregnant like a female and I love pregnant Taehyung seriously 💜

Taehyung looks like this but has long hair (ethereal) 😍

Till the next time

I purple you 💜