First Meeting!! chapter 2

Hello my purplers💜💜
I live in India and we here lock in our house because of lockdown as you know corona virus spreading
So take care of yourself and maintain distance with other people

Now

Enjoy Chapter 2

At Taehyung's home....

Taehee's POV:

"How many times have I told you for having a CT scan?!" Lisa said handing me a mug of coffee. I gladly accepted it.

"Lisa, there's nothing serious. It's just a headache!" I said massaging my temples, drinking the hot substance.

"A headache?! You are reporting this headache from the past three months, Taehee!" She said with a worry/anger mixed voice.

"Alright, alright. We will go today itself!" I told her assuring. She smiled.

"Good! Let's go!" She said, holding my shoulders for helping me up.

Hospital....

I got out from the Scanning room and sat on the chair at the desk. Lisa was already sitting on the chair next to me. The doctor sat in front of us. Both of them were having extremely worried faces. What happened?

"Is everything alright doctor?" I asked while the doctor was checking my reports. He gave me a pitiful look.

"Sorry Mrs. Kim. You are diagnosed with brain cancer." Doctor said. I was SHOCKED. Tears slowly slithered my eyes.

"Taehee, you'll be alright!" Lisa assured, hugging me. I cried in her arms. What will happen to my little flower?

"Please Lisa, I request, you won't tell this to Taehyung!" I said her worriedly.

"But-" She was going to continue when I cut her in between.

"Please, Lisa, please!" I pleaded to her.

"Ahm, ahm, Mrs. Kim, this disease of yours is on the last level. So you better go to Seoul and opt for a professional treatment." The doctor said. But a professional treatment costs thousands of Won! What am I going to do?

At the same time with Jungkook.....

Jungkook's POV:

"Waiter, get us some teas!" I said the waiter. He nodded and went to bring us tea. I was with Jennie in a café', spending some friends' time.

"Remember kook, how girls around the college used to adore you, one of them even sang 'Love Game' for you. I was so like laughing out loud and even literally fell on the floor. Girls were totally falling for you those days!" Jennie said stifling a laugh.

"Jennie don't you dare remind me that again if your life is dear to you! Those silly stupid girls used to chase me like I was a puppy!" I said sighing. I totally hated my college days. That's when our teas came.

"Your tea, Sir." The waiter said setting the teas on our table with sugar and milk.

"Thank you!" I said smiling genuinely.