HOW YOU MET

Gon Freecss

Gon : 16 years old

Gon : 16 years old

Y/N : 16 years old

Strolling through the market place you were out looking for a gift to give to your grandmother who was currently being hospitalized when a shady man approached you, "Hey there little lady, what you got in that bag of yours." he said smirking. You looked away feeling fear take over you but fortunately for you, Gon happened to be visiting Mito in Whale island when he saw what happened.

He immediately rushed his way to you noticing your expression and stopping the man before he could go any further, "Is there a problem here?" he asked grabbing the man by his shoulder, the man turned to Gon immediately turning his face into a frightened one, "O-Oh Gon n-no problem here I was just leaving." he said before rushing way in fear. Gon sighed, "Are you okay?" Gon asked looking towards you with a large warm smile on his face, your cheeks immediately tinted pink at his heroic actions, "Y-Yeah, thank you, I appreciate it." you replied smiling sweetly, just before catching a glimpse at his reddened cheeks,

"I'm Gon by the way, what's your name?" he said scratching the back of his head, you giggled slightly at his nervous expression before replying, "(Y/N)(L/N)." you replied shyly, "Wow pretty name." he stated his starry eye's gazing into yours, you immediately felt your heart skip several beats.

Killua Zoldyck

Killua : 18 years old

Y/N : 17 years old

You worked at a small candy store in your spare time since you were trying to save up so you would have enough money to study further. It was rarely busy and had a few usual customers, it had been a particularly slow day today and you couldn't help but sigh as you rested your head on your arms out of boredom.

Suddenly you heard a familiar bell sound signalling that a new customers had arrived, you immediately looked up seeing guy with messy snow white hair, you felt your cheeks warming up as he hastily grabbed a bunch of chocolate bars setting it down on the register. He was even more attractive up close, "W-would you like a bag?" you asked shyly, "No thanks." he stated simply before quickly paying and rushing out, you found yourself starring at him leave the door before looking down at the money he paid with, immediately noticing he'd given to much.