SONGS THEY SING TO YOU 🎶

Gon Freecss 

Gon is a very affectionate and optimistic person and is always complementing you and letting you know he loves you in any way he can.

Killua Zoldyck

Despite being the Tsundere Killua is, he feels like he needs to be reassured that you love him even though you are constantly letting him know.

Leorio Paradinight  

Being the perverted boyfriend Leorio is, he finds it essential to complement your body and looks but what he is actually trying to do is make you feel confident.

Kurapika

Kurapika is really loving and caring, and enjoys letting you know that he appreciates you and is happy that he has you by his side.

Hisoka Morow

I don't think I need to explain but Hisoka is extremely sexual and naturally enjoys teasing you in that sense.

Feitan Portor

Feitan is very sadistic and can be perverted when he wants to, this being said he expects you to accept him in this aspect.

Illumi Zoldyck

Illumi is very obsessive over you and just wants your obedience but even so he appreciates you and shows you this in his own twisted way.

Chrollo Lucilfer  

Chrollo is calm, collected and ruthless but when it comes to you, he has a large soft spot and is romantic in a slightly dark yet passionate manner.

A/N : Hey my precious readers, I hope you enjoyed this. Thank you for reading and feel free to request anything you'd like! Until next time. STAY SAFE ❤😊