WHEN YOU'RE ON YOUR PERIOD

Gon Freecss

If you for one second thought that Gon couldn't get any sweeter, wait till it's that time of the month for you, he becomes even more gentle with you and listens to everything you say. He is actually quite clued up with what you're going through, he did grow up in a home with two women after all. Gon literally does all the chores, he cooks (even though he isn't the best at it) He even offers to buy your pads so you don't have to go outside, he gets you your favorite snacks and gives you lots of hugs and kisses.

When you're moody :

When you're in a bad mood he tries to cheer you up usually by putting a movie on and cuddling with you, he tries not to do anything that would upset you and even if he knows he's right while fighting he'd still apologize to you. If he sees that you need your space he'll just go outside or meet up with Killua for a while.

Killua Zoldyck

Killua is extremely confused and doesn't exact know why or when but somewhere during the each month you become really different. He'll usually try and act all lovey with you, setting his tsun tsun act away for time. Killua didn't have a clue on what was going on till you explained it to him after that he understood and starting helping you out with things like doing the dishes and even cooking (sometimes) . He'll give you all his chocolates and doesn't call you idiot but will only buy your pads if you're really not feeling to well.

When you're moody:

Killua tries really hard to contain himself when you get mood swings, there are very few occasions where he'll actually argue with you when you're on your period and when he sees your really angry or you keep yelling at him, he'll become annoyed and leave you alone by going over to the couch and playing video games.

Leorio Paladiknight

Leorio knows exactly what's going on and even knows around what time of the month you might be getting it, he's a doctor so it's expected. Leorio flips like a literal switch and becomes very sympathetic, he'll get you medication and will do the minor chores in the house, he'll usually order fast food and would take off work with you on days where you're experiencing heavy pains. He tries not to upset you and usually ends up making you burst out in laughter from the idiotic things he says and does.

When you're moody :

He'll try not to start a fight but when you start yelling he'll get really irritated and annoyed by it, he'd even softly mumble something behind your back while you're walking away. Leorio won't yell at you but he would roll his eye's and make comments such as, "Geez women." or "What ran up your panties." and when you need your space you just stay in your room with the door locked.

Kurapika

Kurapika already knows about it and sometimes he'll even tell you to expect it the day before you get it, he's a very knowledgeable person so naturally he'd know what it is and is also pretty informed on things that could help you. Honestly, it always surprises you that he helps you so efficiently when it's that time of the month and you can't help but smile whenever he becomes extra gentle around you, he'll make you tea randomly and being it to you, he'd take care of the dished and would even put his work aside to cuddle and spend time with you.

When you're moody :

Kurapika usually just stays silent because he knows that your hormones aren't stable and you're probably in a pain. He'll just blankly stare at you while you're shouting him over something stupid, on rare occasions he'll get annoyed and ask you why you're being difficult however when he feels you need your space he'll just pull out his computer and start working (in a different room)

Hisoka Morow

Hisoka is utterly confused, he won't have the slightest idea why you're suddenly staying in bed longer than usual and why you're going to the bathroom more than usual or why you're constantly complaining about pain, even after you explain it to him he still  doesn't know how to act, he'll try and cheer you up by showing you card tricks and easing down on the weird comments, he'd cuddle with you all day and order food to eat and gets you heating pads. Unfortunately no house work takes place and when you feel better you still end up cleaning.

When you're moody :

Hisoka would give you attitude but he try his best not to upset you further and when you start shouting he'd either just roll his eye's and start walking away or he'd start smirking with a smug expression and start innocently asking why you're so upset or if he did something wrong, usually when you need your space he'd just sit outside with a bored expression while waiting for you to calm down.

Feitan Portor 

Like Hisoka Feitan didn't really understand what was going on with you so he asked the troupe for help and after an awkward conversation with Machi he understood what it was and when he got back to you, he was oddly quiet and just brings you a whole bunch of your favourite food, snacks and pads with him when he arrives, he tends to do this every time it's that time of the month. Feitan doesn't bother you much and just watches his shows before coming to bed with you and does his best to be gentle with you.

When you're moody :

Feitan doesn't handle it well, he'll become really irritated and uses every ounce of will power inside of him to keep quiet and he tries to walk away from you before he can yell back at you sometimes he'd even kiss you mid-sentence just to shut you up. He generally keeps his distance unless you need him for something but will check up on you every once and a while.    

Illumi Zoldyck

Illumi didn't know what you were going through but decided on doing research and after finding out he began giving you the best of treatments. He usually goes out and buys you pads, medication and things he thinks would help ease the pain, along with that he'll start spending more time with you, telling you about what you should and shouldn't do in this 'vulnerable' state, occasionally he'll even buy you flowers and massage you back to relieve the tension.

When you're moody :

Illumi would just give you his usual stare and try asking what the problem is. He doesn't really get angry when you yell at him he'd just continue silently starring at you even spacing out every now and again thinking about missions he had missed. On very rare occasions he'd just smile at you this instantly calming you down for some reason and when you need your space he'd go outside for a while.

Chrollo Lucilfer

Chrollo isn't super clued up on what you're going through but understands the concept of menstruation. He'd spend the whole day in bed with you, not letting you get up for anything but to use the bathroom. He'd cook for the time and to your surprise he actually turned out to be an amazing chef. He gives you lots of kisses and cuddles and does his best to help you in every way he can and even calls one of the spiders and asks them to buy some medicine and heating pads for you.   

When you're moody :

Chrollo laughs and teases you, he can't help how adorable you look when you're mad or yelling at him and just starts complementing you to get you embarrassed, he also tends to distract you while you're trying to stay angry at him which he often succeeds in doing and enjoys turning everything into a joke. Whenever you need your space he'd just take one of his books and start reading.

A/N : Hey readers, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please don't hesitate to request any oneshot's , suggest scenarios or even comment characters you want me to include, thanks for reading. STAY SAFE ❤😊