MOVING IN TOGETHER 🏡

Gon Freecss

Gon moved in with you since you already had a one bedroom apartment. You often travel with him but do plan on starting a family in a larger home and until then that apartment is home for you two. You asked him to move in with you while you two were out camping and you said, "You know I- I really enjoy spending time with you like this maybe you should move in with me." and with that he gave off that blinding smiled and was so happy and excited about the idea, the next day he moved in, he didn't have a lot of belongings so the move was quick.

Killua Zoldyck

You and Killua actually moved into a new apartment together. Like Gon you two also travel a lot and plan on furthering things in the future. He was visiting your place and you asked him to stay the night, Killua being Killua sighed and said, "I might as well move in with you if I'm constantly staying over." And with that you commanded him that the two of you move in together. You two went house shopping online and got a really nice place. He didn't show it but he was really happy about. You did most of the packing him having God speed came in handy.

Leorio Paradinight

You moved into his apartment. You two were dating for a few months and since you two worked at the same place it was more convenient to live together. How it happened was actually funny it was when you stopped by after work and you noticed he hadn't been eating properly (meaning his fridge was empty and he was constantly having take out) you ended up scolding him and had a little of an argument when he blurted out, "Maybe if you were here I would eat better." From then he insisted you move in and after a few days of you packing your things and him making constant trips from your place to his (mainly because he didn't want to pay the movers to help) you finally moved in with him. He was absolutely ecstatic about it.

Kurapika

You moved in with Kurapika. He was always so busy with work and all that he barely had time with you so you decided to ask him about it. You were over at his place and he was working on his computer, you knew he had a lot to do so you decided on making him some tea, when you brought it to him you asked shyly, "Hey, Kurapika, do you think it would be a good idea for me to move in with you?" He was slightly hesitant about the idea at first due to him not wanting and distractions from his work (good distractions) so he told you that he'd think about and when he eventually gave you an answer, you moved in. He helped you with all the packing and paid for the delivery services, he really ended up happy with the choice he made, now it would be even easier for him to protect you.

Hisoka Morow

Hisoka moved in with you. He would normally stop by and stay the night and the move wasn't really discussed. Whenever Hisoka had spare time he'd stop by and would occasionally even stay for a week or two but in actuality you didn't enjoy whenever he had to leave, sometimes you'd even throw vague hints like, "you have to leave already?"and him being the perspective boyfriend he is he immediately noticed it and well he moved in to your apartment. It started with him bringing some of his things over with him whenever he stopped by, after a few times of this happening he slept over every night and before you knew it you two were living together, it made you really happy.

Feitan Porto

Feitan moved in with you in your two bedroom apartment ( not that the second bedroom was ever used). Feitan rarely had time with you and because of the troupe and everything but he'd always make sure to visit you and make sure doing alright even staying the night on rare occasions but you didn't like that you couldn't spend much time with him but you know he has other commitments. He came over really late one night, luckily you were still awake doing some work, you two were watching something together and you just came right out and asked him, "Fei, something's actually been on my mind lately, I know you have work and everything but don't you wanna move in with me?" He was surprised when you asked him but after a few minutes of silence he agreed. Honestly he really didn't have much things and was moved in rather fast, he was glad that he got to spend every night with you now.

Illumi Zoldyck

You moved into the Zoldyck estate with Illumi. You and the black haired assassin usually spent time when he wasn't on a mission or on family business, you loved spending time with him but you didn't want to be to forward about anything but you didn't expect him to ask you. It was when he took you out to dinner one night it was always expensive treats with him and he straight up told you to move in, you weren't even given a choice, "We've been seeing each other for a sufficient amount of time and I think it's time you moved in to the estate." And literally the next day he sent his servants over to help you pack your things, you were so happy when he said that but also extremely nervous, you didn't want to disappoint his family or embarrass him but it all worked out in the end.

Chrollo Lucilfer

You and Chrollo both moved into an apartment together. You and him would spend time together when he wasn't busy on Phantom Troupe business, he wanted to move in with you but didn't want you in the mix of things or in danger if something happened with the gang. It was one of those nights he stayed over at your place, you were making something to eat while he sat reading on the couch he asked you quite suddenly actually, "Y/N let's move in together." You were beyond happy to hear that and after a few days of searching and packing (assisted  by the spiders) you two found a place and moved in together, he was glad that now he could spend more time with you.

A/N (IMPORTANT ): Hey readers ! I've recently published and Illumi x Reader book so if you're interested make sure to check it out, I hope you enjoyed this and if you have any oneshot requests, characters you'd like me to add or scenarios you'd like me to cover next don't hesitate to let me know. Thank you for reading ❤️😊