When they see you naked

Gon Freecss

~ Gon takes a few seconds to process what's happening then immediately shuts his eyes blushing tremendously and after that rushes out the room.

You spent the whole day watching Gon train, it was a really long day and when you two finally got back home, you decided on taking a nice relaxing bath, Gon was on a call with Mito so you assumed he wouldn't mind if you hopped in first. After bathing you came out and made you way to the bedroom you and Gon share. You walked in closing the door behind you only this time forgetting to lock it like you always do, you dropped your towel tossing it on the bed before grabbing the lotion and applying it on your skin just as you began hearing hurried footsteps towards the door, you didn't even have time to stop him before he swung the door wide open, "Hey Y/N guess what!-" he froze suddenly seeing you, being in completely embarrassed you couldn't even move but after noticing his face turn completely red, Gon immediately covered his eye's slowly backing out and closing the door behind him, "I'm s-sorry Y/N-chan." he apologized embarrassed, "It's a-alright." you replied shyly.

Killua Zoldyck

~ Killua turns into a blushing mess and immediately starts shouting at you then storms out of the room pretending he didn't just see what he saw.

It was raining heavily and you were at the store getting a few things for the house and unfortunately you'd left without an umbrella. After buying everything you rushed back home getting completely soaked in the process. You walked in immediately setting the groceries down on the table while sighing in relief, "You get my chocolate?" Killua asked as he laid down on the couch, gaming obviously. "Yeah I did, it's really pouring out there." you answered now making your way to the bathroom where you proceeded to undress. Killua had been so invested in his game to realize you went to the bathroom and made his way there thinking you were in your bedroom, he swung the door open just as you removed your bra, your white haired boyfriend immediately turned bright red as you tried to cover yourself, quickly shutting the door, "Why didn't you lock the damn door!" he shouted blushing furiously, "I-I'm sorry I forgot!" you replied just as embarrassed. 

Leorio Paladiknight

~Leorio is a pervert, he'd usually sneak a peak pretending like it was an accident and acting real calm, occasionally even commenting on how good you look while blushing.

It was a long day at work and you decided on coming home a little earlier, you let Leorio know since you worked at the same hospital and he said he'd be home later so you went ahead and took a taxi. When you got home, you decided on cleaning up a little lately you haven't been able to get much done, it had been so busy at the hospital. After everything was cleaned up you decided on taking a shower, you got undressed and wrapped a towel around you before making your way to the bathroom but just as you entered, you heard a loud thump in living room, slightly confused you called out, "Leorio? Babe?" you exclaimed waiting for a reply but nothing came, you furrowed your brows as you hesitantly made you way to the living room. Suddenly out of nowhere Leorio popped out "Boo!" he shouted, startling you causing your towel to fall, You immediately froze as Leorio's cheeks flushed red and he continued intensely looking at your body, "That's hot." he said smirking as a trail of blood dripped from his nose, "D-don't look!" you shouted crouching down while reaching for your towel.

Kurapika

~ Kurapika is very respectful, he'll blush upon seeing you but won't make an awkward tension he'll just quickly apologize and then make his way out.

It was late one night and Kurapika had just gotten home from work and was watching TV, you decided to take a shower before joining him on the couch, it was a long day and luckily today was one of the days Kurapika could spend time with you. You had just finished up dinner and made your way to the bathroom where you began undressing before hopping into the shower, you closed your eyes as the hot water ran down your skin but just as you opened your eyes you immediately noticed a large spider against the shower wall, your eyes widened as you stumbled back, "Kurapika! Help me!" you shouted out turning the water off in mere seconds he rammed though the door, "Y/N what's wrong?" he asked struggling to see through the thick steam, "A-a spider." you said softly before hearing him sigh and take care of it, "you really scared me there Y/N you-" his words were suddenly cut short only then noticing your naked form, "my a-apologies." he said blushing slightly covering his face before making his way out.