KISSING 💋

Gon Freecss  

First kiss : Being the cute romantic person he is, Gon was obviously the one who kissed you first. It was when he asked you to be his girlfriend, the two of you were sitting in front of a large tree having lunch when he confessed to you and it was so quick you only realized he kissed you minutes after he already did it.

Likes and dislikes  : Gon typically likes short sweet kisses on the lips and really enjoys kissing you. He especially likes it when you peck him on the cheek, he just finds your shy expression afterwards to adorable, he also likes holding you close to him when kissing. Gon is a very compatible and open minded person there isn't many things he doesn't like regarding kisses.

Killua Zoldyck

First kiss : It actually took a while before you had your first kiss with Killua, he was really shy to be touchy with you when you guys started dating and he kissed you after you asked him to, "there you happy now?" he said afterwards while looking away with flushed cheeks.

Likes and dislikes :  As much as tries to put on an act, Killua loves kissing you. He prefers you kiss him on the mouth so he can taste the sweetness from your lip balm and doesn't say when he wants to kiss, he'll just hint towards it. He doesn't really like forehead kisses but won't mind giving you a few when cuddling.

Leorio Paradinight

First kiss : Despite Leorio being the pervert he is the one that initiated the first kiss was actually you. It had been a few days after you two started dating, you and him were sitting in the cafeteria taking your break. He was complaining about how his day went so far and you leaned over the table giving him a gentle peck on his lips.

Likes and dislikes : Leorio loves kissing you and isn't afraid to show it, he enjoys long deep kisses and particularly likes letting his hands go wild during it but what drives him crazy is when you play with his hair during kisses. Similar to Gon, there isn't really anything he dislikes.

Kurapika

First kiss : It was a week after you two began dating and he made the first move. You and him were on a date, walking through the market place just strolling around and you were doing most of the talking but turned away from him when something caught your eye, he said your name causing you to look at him and when you did, gently placed his lips to yours making you blush tremendously.

Likes and dislikes : Kurapika is very mature and enjoys kissing you but not all the time since he does find himself working a lot. He prefers long passionate kisses as well as kissing your forehead and hands. Can get irritated when you try and give him to many kisses while he's trying to work.

Hisoka Morow

First kiss : Your first kiss happened a week before you started dating him and obviously he initiated it. He was making his way to heaven's arena and you offered to drop him off and before he got out of the car he turned towards you bringing you face in closer towards his, deeply kissing you before cheerfully stepping out leaving you as a blushing mess.

Likes and dislikes : Hisoka is a sick pervert, he's obsessed with kissing you. Making out, nothing less and enjoys using his tongue. Also really likes surprising you with kisses at the most inappropriate times. He dislikes small little pecks and cheek kisses.

Feitan Portor

First kiss : Your first kiss with him was a few hours after you began dating, You two were walking back to your apartment and it was already quite late. You thanked him for walking you back as you stood at your door and without giving you much of a choice he leaned down placing a rough kiss against your lips before pulling away. "Goodnight." he said walking away

Likes and dislikes : A pervy sadist was the perfect description for Feitan, he enjoys rough, deep kisses as well as holding you up with your legs wrapped around his waist while kissing you. Gets annoyed when you're shy or when you give him small unsatisfying pecks.

Illumi Zoldyck

First kiss : You and Illumi had your first kiss a day after you confessed your feelings to him, he initiated it. You were taking your lunch break from the café and met with him after he'd finished a assassination, you were talking to him about how many times you screwed up today when he suddenly told you to shut your eyes and after you did feeling his cold lips against yours.

Likes and dislikes : Illumi is extremely dominant/controlling and selfish when it comes to you, he doesn't particularly care for kisses but does it to emphasize on his possession of you and does enjoy the sensation, he prefers initiating long kisses but will occasionally kiss your forehead when making his way out to a mission etc. and loves it when you give him neck kisses. He isn't a fan of short or small pecks.

 Chrollo Lucilfer

First kiss : It was a week after you two began dating, you two were sitting in your apartment and you got him a glass of water, you placed it down next to him and he looked at you averting his eyes from the book he'd been reading. You smiled as your eyes met his, "come here." he said smirking but before you could even ask why, he grabbed you into a wholesome kiss.

Likes and dislikes : Chrollo enjoys kissing you deeply especially in front of other people, he likes to make sure everyone knows you belong to him (similar to Illumi). Chrollo especially likes whispering in your ear between make out sessions while firmly grabbing your ass and is a sucker for teasing you. He doesn't really like cheek or forehead kisses.

A/N:  Hey readers, thank you for reading hope you enjoyed this, please don't hesitate to comment any ideas or scenarios you might have ❤😊