NAMES YOU CALL EACH OTHER

Gon Freecss

HE CALLS YOU :

~Sweetheart, the reason is because you're very kind and caring towards him, he always shows his gratitude to you this way that or he's excited about something.

~ Babe/baby, there isn't really a specific reason it comes casually but mostly when he's asking you for something.  

~Y/N, he almost always uses pet names so when he doesn't the reason either being that he's in a bad mood, his angry at you, you're in the middle of a fight or he's feeling down.

YOU CALL HIM :

~Cutie/Honey, He is always saying or doing the sweetest things to you and making you feel special so these names just came as instinct.

~ Green bean, his favourite colour is green and he's so thoughtful. You don't use this one a lot just when you're in a really good mood.

~Gon Freecss, you only use his full name when you're mad at him or when he's being reckless this being one of the ways he instantly knows you're in a bad mood.

Killua Zoldyck

HE CALLS YOU :

~Babe/Baby, Isn't strongly for pet names but there is occasions where he'll be all love this being when he's in a really good mood, when you do something for him or when he's excited.

~Idiot, He tends to use this name a lot, usually when he's embarrassed, whenever he's annoyed or irritated, when you two fight and when you make a mistake.

~Y/N, usually uses your name when he feels down or when he's worried.

YOU CALL HIM :

~Babe/Baby/Kil, It's an instinctive name.

~Sugar, It doesn't matter where, when or how, Killua's lips always taste sweet it's something you'll never get used to, so you decided on calling him sugar even though he still doesn't know why you do.

~Killua, you usually only use his name when you're angry at him, when you're tired or annoyed when you guys need to have a serious talk or you're giving him attitude.

Leorio Paladiknight

HE CALLS YOU :

~Gorgeous/Sexy/Babe, He uses these when he's complementing how you look, when he's admiring your body, when he's trying to uplift your spirits or even when you're mad at him for something.

~Women, he only uses this name when you're fighting, when you're seriously irritating him when you're being difficult or when you're teasing him.

~Y/N/Princess, he rarely calls you that but when he does, his either worried, sad or trying to reassure you he's fine (when he's usually not.)

YOU CALL HIM :

~Babes/Hun/Oreo, you call him that either when he's tired, sad when you're really excited or even when you're in a good mood.

~Handsome, even though Leorio already has a large ego you love seeing his proud reaction when you call him handsome and other than that you're always motivating him.

~Paladiknight, When you're angry/annoyed at him or if he does something wrong.

Kurapika

HE CALLS YOU :

~Beautiful/Darling, he's very grateful to have you in his life so he shows this to you in every way possible, he also wants to constantly remind you how beautiful and amazing you are.