MEETING YOUR PARENTS

Hey readers🙈 Sorry, this is going to be a long chapter.

Gon Freecss

YOUR MOM :

Your mom loved Gon when meeting him, Gon was very helpful and extremely respectful. Your mother immediately took a liking to him, she could see that he treats you well and that you are truly happy and whenever she needed help Gon would be on his toes whether it was to help her set the dinner table or even help move some things around the house. She definitely approves of him.

YOUR DAD :

Your dad also loved Gon, he was like the son he never had and just like with your mom he helped with a lot around the house and was very respectful at first your dad was a bit sceptical about your green haired boyfriend but after speaking to him and seeing his honest and sincere intentions, your dad couldn't help but admire him and now every time you bring Gon over your dad even ends up spending more time with him than you.

FIRST TIME :

Gon brought up meeting your parents and you arranged a dinner with them the next day which was on a Friday night. You honestly expected Gon to be nervous but he was actually excited, he couldn't even sleep the night before and kept asking you what he had to expect, like it was a type of test. The next night he made sure that he was done early and ended up buying your mom a bunch of flowers, "Are you ready babe?" he asked grabbing the car's keys, you gave a reassuring nod and followed him out of the apartment. When you two eventually arrived your parents were already waiting outside the house for you. You began feeling nervous but immediately calmed down when you saw Gon's bright smile and Upon seeing your parents you immediately ran up to them giving them your greetings as Gon stepped out the car locking it behind him there after approaching you.

"Mom, dad this is Gon." you said nervously stepping next to your boyfriend as your parents looked towards him, "It's really a pleasure to meet you both." he said cheerfully as he shook hands with your father, "Likewise." your father sternly answered, "Nice to meet you too Gon, Y/N has told me a lot about you." your mother replied smiling, "Really?" he asked innocently before receiving a nudge from you, "Oh, thank you for having me over." he uttered while handing her the flowers, "my my,  such a charmer." Your mother teased smiling towards you, "Y-Yeah anyway I'm starving." you laughed nervously before seeing your parents turn around and make their way inside you looked towards Gon smiling gently as he took your hand in his.

Killua Zoldyck

YOUR MOM :

Same as Gon you mom really liked Killua, she could instantly tell he was nervous about meeting them and could tell that Killua wanted to earn a good impression. Your mother also likes the fact that he tends to scold you it shows her that he's capable of looking after you and truly cares for you well being. Killua tends to switch to full on gentleman mode and even surprises you on how soft spoken and kind he can be with your mom.

YOUR DAD :

Your dad loved Killua from the moment he met him, similar to your mom he really likes that Killua keeps you in check it eases their minds to know that Killua can take care of you. Killua usually doesn't speak to your dad because he thinks that he would mess his image up if he says or does something wrong so he'll use sneaky ways to try and find out what your dad's hobbies an interests are.

FIRST TIME :

You suggested it after your parents mentioned that they'd be passing around the area you and Killua stayed in, you agreed to have breakfast with them and you actually only got the chance to tell Killua after he got back home the night before. He was shocked and overwhelmed at first but tried his level best to hide it and act like it wasn't a big deal however when you woke up the next morning you found his rapidly searching through his chocolate stash for something to give your mother, all you did was laugh and told him how cute he was which ended in him going all tsun tsun mode while you guys got ready. After you two were done, you got in the car and made your way to the restaurant for breakfast with your parents unfortunately you ended up being later than what you expected and already found your parents waiting inside the restaurant.