First Night

It didn't take long to get dress. My navy blue uniform looked official and older than I look. I put my (h/c Hair color) up so it is out of my face.
I walked out of the halls. I wasn't to worry but I was extra cautious just to have a good impression The green and yellow-labeled rooms were mainly classrooms and a few filled with microscopes and chemicals, which I dare not touch or I would probably die because that is my luck. The red and orange are the same filled with chemicals and microscopes but many of the chemicals are labeled as biohazards and dangerous I only took quick looks in there luckily none of them have or been labeled radioactive.
The most disturbing to me was the black rooms. Some are filled with Hospital beds and different animals. Mainly rats, wolves, cats, birds, but what caught my interest was a fox. The fox was healthy-looking but in its eyes, I could sense the longing for freedom. Before I knew it I was up at the cage. The other animals all cowered away but the fox looked at me. We both wanted the same thing to be free. Him from the cage and me from the expectations of life.
"You must be new" A voice said from behind.
I turned around seeing a scientist in a lab coat. She had Bright red hair tied up in a bun and glasses. She was the first person beside Alex.
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I know I'm not supposed to be over here." I tried to explain hoping I wouldn't get fired on my first day..well night.
"Don't worry, I won't tell." She smiled.
"Thanks," I said.
"I'm Isabella Martin. Just call me Izzy. What's your name?" She asked.
"I'm Y/n," I answered.
"Well nice to meet you y/n. I'll be here tomorrow. If you come around 3:00 pm I could show you the place when things are going." She suggested.
"Really! But wait I'm not a scientist, I'll probably not be allowed." I explained.
"Don't worry, as long as I don't say anything top secret you won't have to die!" She said with a smile.
She's was so nice to offer..wait due?!
"Well, I better keep doing my shift..." I said stepping out nervously.
"Well see you tomorrow...I mean later today." She waved.
I looked at the time, 2:30 am. My shift ends at 3:00 am so I better finish up quickly. I checked the remaining rooms. On my communicator, I said that everything was in its place though I was unfamiliar with my surroundings still. I also reported who I saw which Alex explained to me earlier. People: Isabella Martin and Alex Brooks. That was it so I change got in my car and left to get another hour or two of sleep before my morning shift.
—————————————The Next Morning———-
I woke up in my small apartment. A twin-sized bed with (f/c) sheets. I made my bed and got dressed in my long sleeve shirt and torn jeans. Looking at my closet I saw my few outfits including casual, work and, my sport wear for soccer though as of late I haven't been able to play. Looking at the time I hurried and left. I'll grab something to eat at the cafe during my break and some coffee because I can barely stay awake.
——————————————
"Hurry Y/n it's Monday morning and we have so many orders!" Michi told me.
Michi was the chef today, a mei'faw with purple ears and tail and usually she had helped me serve but today she didn't as besides the greeter Willow also a mei'faw but with black and white-tipped ears the sweetest but shyest of our team. All together that made me the server today and because our manager still doesn't think we get busy on Mondays only has 3-4 of us on duty.

"I'm -Yawn- trying too..." I said holding a stack of coffee and pastries.
I went out and started putting coffee here and pastries there. I was about to go get a refill of water for a guest when I heard my manager talking to two people.
"I'm not sure how am I to know you guys are well suited for this job?" My manager asked.
I walked over and yelled at her, " Michi, Willow, and I are the only ones here today, I'll show the girl in purple the ropes and Michi will take the pink girl in the kitchens!"
"Outfits are in the back..." my manager agreed. I took the purple girl and pink girl with me getting them to their spots.
——————————————————————
Please vote(the annoying button) and share!🎂