Scince and Genetics

"So what's your name?" I asked the girl now dressed in a purple maid outfit.
"It's Aphmua." She said with a smile.
"Well Aphmua, pretty name by the way, I'm Y/n/." I answered.
"The thing is I came here to help my friend get this job, I wasn't really planning to apply." She explained.
"Oh, well that was very nice of you. I whould suggest staying but if you can't I'll (Yawn) manage." I suggested.
"Sure, so can you show me the ropes." She asked.
"Yep!" I smiled.
I showed her what to do. I explained to her how the table are assigned to 1 maid. Since their was only two of us we had to split it in half. I showed her the best way to hold plates.
"Just stay on the balls of your feet. Be ready for the occasional grumpy costumer." I explained.
"I though only hear that term I soccer." She laughed.
"Same here, Wait you play?" I asked.
"Yep, after this want to exchange numbers? Maybe we could plan a game some time?" She suggested.
"Sure." I agreed.
It became noon and 3 people came to replace us.
"You guys (Yawn) sure you can handle it, I can take another shift." I asked the other workers.
"You look like you could pass out right now. Go get some rest, that night guard job is probably sound a good measure on you." A friend of mine said, a Mei'faw named Willow.
"You work two jobs?" The girl in pink who I learned was Kawaii Chan.
"Yep, I needs the money. Ohh I need to go home, I told Izzy I met her at three." I explained walking out.
"Wait her is my number." Said Aphmua passing me a note.
"Thanks." I yelled already half-way out the door.
———————————————————————-
"3:00 just in time." I smiled at myself.
I took that little bit of time had to quickly finish a few of my college classes online. The rest I'll have to do later.
"Izzy?" I asked looking around.
"Y/n!" Izzy came up to me giving me a big hug.
"I'm so happy you could come."
"Yep only had to do one shift today." I said with a smile.
"Also I must ask why did you let me do this? I mean like we learned each other name and you invited me here? I know your really nice but I don't get it." I explained.
"Ohh well I have a ability to read vibes. Your vibes just put a smile on my face and I think we could be good friends." She said.
"Well that's nice of you thanks I'm happy to have a friend here." I smiled.
"Well come on I gave so much to show you!" She smiled.
I followed her around. She showed me the classrooms that where full of students most about my age. Now that I thought of it, Izzy was my age so how was she allowed a black key card. I asked her.
"Well...I'm just really smart." She explained with a little big nervous posture.
I shook it off. She showed me some training rooms. I look inside and saw Alex. I waved at him. He looked surprised and walked out.
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"I met Izzy last night she invited me to come over." I explained.
"I thought you would still be asleep." He said curiously.
"I have a shift in the morning at a cafe so I've been up for awhile." I explained.
"Hmh interesting." He said to himself.
"L-let's go Y/n." She said nervously.
"I-okay. Bye." I said.
He was thinking to himself and didn't respond.
"I really don't like his vibe. I suggest staying away from him."
"I'll try but he is in charge of the guards and security sooo..." I explain.
"Here let's come in here. I tell you what our genetics institution is about an stuff.
We sat at a table opposite of each other. She started talking about the genetics and how they study how the traits of Me'faw and werewolves were passed down. They study myths and legends of the two races and... before I knew it I was asleep.
————————————————————————
(707 words) please vote(annoy button) and share.😊