Stranger Danger?

Garroth POV:
I placed Y/n on the couch, as long as the rest of the guys aren't to loud she can...
"Garroth!" Lawrence called out.
And spoke to soon.
"Where did you go we've been worried about...Ohh looks like someone been having fun." Lawrence said mischievously.
"Don't you dare tell the others..." I began but was interrupted again.
"Guys come and take a look! Garroth brought a..." Lawrence began.
I put my hands over his mouth.
"It's not what it looks like." Garroth started.
"What's not what it looks like?" Travis said starting to walk in.
"At least be quiet!" I whispered angrily.
Soon everyone was in the living room.
"Who this pretty lady you brought in?" Asked Dante.
"Look it's a favor for Aphmua." I explained.
"Look who the player now is." Travis answered.
"Okay just listen. Her name is y/n and she passed out at work. Aphmua and Kawaii Chan are starting to become good friends with her. They say she's been working two jobs, one at night. Aphmua doesn't know where she lives and the can't bring her to their house because of low staff. So she called me to come get her and let her sleep at least until she gets back." I explained.
"Ohhhh, well she still hot soooo get her number if she wakes up." Travis said.
"Ugh...okay she going in my room now." I said picking her up.
My room doesn't have a door at the moment but it'll be more quiet at least.
I placed her on my bed and hid the feathers I still had in my closet. She is really hot, maybe I should get her number. Well I guess I'll let her sleep.
———————————(a few hours later)——-
I woke up with a start.
"Sorry Kawaii Chan I must've doze..." I began.
Wait. Where am I? And why are there feathers on the floor.
The room was blue. It clean but not very organized. I was in a bed with a blue blanket. The room had pictures of different people but none of them I recognized.
I got out of bed carefully. What if I was kidnapped! Wait then why is there no door? I'm so confused. I was still in my maid outfit, maybe not the best outfit to be in when you probably have to beat up and run away from someone but whatever.
I felt my pocket to grab my phone but I forgot U left it charging in the cafe. Okay no contact now what. The window? I looked out the window. I pulled against the window with all my might. Stuck, dang it.
So the front is my best option, and only option.
I tiptoed down the hallway. My back against the left wall. I looked over the end of the hallway. Four guys where watching TV and it looks like they haven't heard me. From the back of there heads there was one with white hair? But he wasn't old I could tell by his laugh. The others had brown blue and blond hair. I could see the front door. Maybe if I ran for it...
"Hey! Your..." I didn't wait for them to finish the sentence. I bolted for the front door. Someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and threw a quick punch. They let go but the others got me.
"Calm down we're friends of Aphmua and Kawaii Chan!" The brown haired one said.
"How do I know that!" I said struggling.
"After you passed out Kawaii Chan called Garroth, who you rudely just punched in the face, to keep an eye on you until they could get back." The one with white hair said.
"Wait Garroth? Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I said.
Aphmua and Kawaii Chan told me about the group of guys that lived across the street.
Garroth was covering his hand over the eye I had punched. The blue haired one Dante, and white haired guy, Travis let go of me.
"I'm really sorry it's just that I'm not really someone who jumps to good conclusions. Especially since I woke up in strangers bed." I explained.
"It's was Garroth idea." Travis said.
"Well you guys wouldn't shut up!" Garroth shouted clearly embarrassed.
"Come on Garroth she real hottie!" Dante answered.
"Right here you guys." I interrupted.
"Aww come on babe, aren't you interested in this." Travis said.
"I can hit you too." I said.
"Ugh not another Katelyn!" Dante exclaimed.
"Good! She has the brains and the beauty." Said Garroth.
I blushed a little with the weird and kinda cute compliments that the guys where throwing at me.
"You're even cuter when you blush beautiful." Dante said.
Now I was red mess of anger and embarrassment.
"And looks like I got here just in time!" Said a new voice taking my arm.
The blue hair and fair skin girl who grabbed me was at least a little familiar.
"Katelyn! Yes can we please go now." I exclaimed.
"Let's go, before they get out their feathers." Katelyn said.
"Aww come on toots, you know you loved it." Travis said.
"Your so luck y/n here." Katelyn said angrily.
I was now the one dragging Katelyn out of the house.
"Goodbye hotties!"
"Nice seeing Ya."
"Bye toots."
"Bye!"
I heard the guys say while Katelyn and I walked to her house.
————————————————————————
(896) words. Thanks for reading please vote and share!❤️