Chapter 5

Annalis wandered into the common room the next morning to find Draco asleep in the chair. She chuckled to herself before promptly striding over to him.

"Draco, you need to get up now." She whispers, shaking him slightly. He bolts upright as Annalis steps back.

"Oh Anna. It's just you." He says, relaxing slightly as she raises her eyebrow.

"Are you coming to breakfast or no?" She asks Draco as she's joined by Shownu, Wonho, Minhyuk, Kihyun, Hyungwon, Jooheon and Changkyun.

"Oh yeah. I'll be there shortly." Draco says, heading towards the dorm slowly.

"Well that's new." Minhyuk comments, throwing an arm around Annalis' shoulders.

"Things change when you're honest, Hyuk." Annalis grins at him as they make their way to the great hall.

Just as Annalis finishes her breakfast, Hermione comes running into the great hall and all the way to the Slytherin table.

"Anna...I...need...to...talk...to...you." Hermione says in between pants as Draco raises an eyebrow at the disheveled Gryffindor.

"Of course, 'Mione." Annalis says, standing up to follow Hermione.

"I'll be right back, guys." She says to her brothers and Draco, who nod. She follows the still panting Hermione out of the great hall.

"What happened, Hermione?" Annalis asks curiously as soon as the Gryffindor catches her breath.

"Harry came back to the common room this morning with new information. There's been another attack and another visit from the house elf." Hermione says, causing Annalis' eyes to widen.

"Another attack? Wait, a house elf?" Annalis asks in shock as Hermione facepalms.

"I forgot to tell you about Dobby. He's a house elf that went to Harry's aunt and uncle's over the summer and tried to stop Harry from coming back to school." Hermione explains quickly before moving on.

"He showed up in the hospital wing last night. Apparently the Chamber was opened before plus he bewitched the bludger hoping to send Harry home." Hermione finishes causing Annalis' eyebrows to furrow.

"Weird house elf. Who was attacked?" Annalis asks somewhat nervously.

"A first year named Colin Creevey." Hermione says quietly as a Hufflepuff boy passes by.

"Camera boy?" Annalis asks as realization dawns on her and Hermione nods.

"Thanks, 'Mione." Annalis says as they walk back into the great hall. Hermione nods and heads over to the Gryffindor table.

"What happened?" Jooheon asks as Annalis sits in between him and Hyungwon. Annalis repeats what Hermione said to her brothers and Draco, watching as Draco goes pale.

"What is it, Draco?" Shownu asks curiously and Draco glances up, locking eyes with Annalis, looking sick.

"I just remembered something that my father told me. The Chamber was opened fifty years ago and a muggle-born girl died." He says quietly causing the whole group to go silent for a moment.

"We can't let it get that far." Annalis says after a few seconds, glancing around to meet everyone's eyes as they nod.

After the news of Colin's attack had spread through the school, people were trading 'talisman' and most of the first years wouldn't go anywhere alone. Annalis had heard from Marie that Ginny was very upset by recent events but that Marie and Luna had managed to calm her.