Chapter 14

Harry tells them what happened in the Chamber as they make their way to the great hall. As soon as they sat down at the Gryffindor table, Shownu, Wonho, Minhyuk, Kihyun, Hyungwon, Jooheon and Changkyun came rushing over, simultaneously complaining about Draco and Annalis not waking them up and hugging Harry, Ron and Ginny. Eventually Hermione came bounding in and the whole group surrounded her in a group hug as she said, "You solved it!"

Around three, Hagrid came in and almost knocked everyone into their plates, succeeding with Ron and Harry. Annalis punched Harry's shoulder as the entire Gryffindor table cheered when Dumbledore awarded him and Ron four hundred points. The whole school, except Hermione, cheered when Professor McGonagall announced that exams were cancelled and then again when Dumbledore declared that Lockhart would not be returning next year.

The rest of term passed with afternoons full of giggling and Exploding Snap by the lake. When they found out that Draco's father had been fired from as a school governor, the whole lot of them laughed themselves silly. Finally they were on the Hogwarts Express, Annalis led her brothers and Draco into the compartment across from Harry, Hermione and the Weasleys.

"So we're all hanging out this summer right?" Annalis asks after waving to Marie and Luna as they went past.

"Of course we are." Wonho says from across from her and she kicks him from her spot in Shownu's lap.

"I mean we'll probably end up all together before the end of the summer anyway." Kihyun says as he glances at the nodding boys around him.

"What about you, Dray?" Minhyuk asks the blonde, who shrugs.

"I guess that all depends on how things are with my father when I get home." Draco says, meeting Annalis' eye as she nods.

"Well, I owled my mother and she said you're welcome to come stay with us if that ends up badly." Draco nods at Annalis' words and they spend the rest of the train ride talking about summer plans and who will probably show up at Wonho or Annalis' house first.

"Won, do you know who is picking us up?" Marie asks when she joins them on the platform.

"I think it's Appa." Wonho replies as Harry, Hermione and the Weasleys join them. There's round after round of hugs with the group and 'See you next years' are exchanged as well as 'See you soons' between Annalis and Marie and the boys. Finally Marie wraps one arm through Annalis' and the other through Wonho's.

"Let's go home," She says as she leads them through the barrier.