Em=M

We didn't know what had happened till it hit us. Literally. It all started when we were walking along the beach towards the DOA studio when we noticed something unusual. A fully grown horse lying their with it's stomach ripped open. "Eww"! Mai said.

"What could have done this to such a wonderful horse"? Ashlin asked.

"I don't know but I hope we never find out"! I replied.

We kept on walking for about another half an hour when Chris stopped and said "Something following us, and it's not human"!

We all listened and heard heavy footsteps.

"How did we miss that"? I asked.

"I don't know but pretend we don't know it's following us so it attacks later when we're ready"! Mai replied strategically

"Okay". We all agreed. Then about 10 minutes later we heard a scream

coming from behind us! It's was a Dracaenae! The worst part was that it was attacking a middle aged, defenceless woman! All we did was looked at each other and agreed on what to do. We all charged into battle jumping left to right, landing as many hits as possible while protecting the woman. As I was about to hit her she wrapped her tail around my neck forcing me to drop my lance. "Ahh"! I cried as she choked me.

"I have you now and you shall DIE"! She said although it sound like fingernails across a chalk board. She went to slit open my neck but a shield sliced off her head and I fell to the ground.

"Thanks Chris" I said.

"Don't mention it" Chris replied. Mai walked over to the lady and said

"It's okay. We destroyed it. Also why was it attacking you?"

"I'm like you. I'm a Demigod and it looks like your on a quest"? She asked. "Yes we are"! I told her.

"Oh well you can rest at my house. It was a gift from the gods so monsters won't smell you". She offered.

"Thank you. Also we didn't get your name". Ashlin replied.

"Oh. My name is Aunty Em, what are yours"? Aunty Em replied and asked. "My name is Ashlin, this is Mai, this is Chris and this is Riley the demigod that was given this quest". Ashlin said listing us off.

"Oh well nice to meet you! Follow me". Aunty Em said. So we followed her to her house and when we got in she locked the doors and said in a raspy voice said "Now I have you".

"What"?! We all said.

"So you still don't get it? My names not spelt A-U-N-T-Y-E-M it isn't even Aunty! It's MEDUSA"! She cried.

Suddenly we knew the horrible truth! But how would we destroy her?

"Guys whatever you do don't look into her eyes"! I called.

"I have another idea...... RUN"!! Chris screamed. We then all ran in different directions but for some reason Medusa was coming after me!

"I shall get you Riley"! Medusa cried. Then she threw a gnome at my shoulder and as it hit me it broke and I fell to the ground. All I saw before the pain knocked me out was a boy appearing from the shadows and killed Medusa from behind by chopping her head off.