I Fight The God Of War

**Flashback**
I was five and my Mum had went out the back. I saw a creature. It looked like Chiron just red eyed with fangs! All I remember it saying was

"You shall die Daughter of Hephaestus!" and it wrapped its hands around my mums neck thus turning her into gold dust! So I had to live with my nice Aunt and Uncle called Uncle Mathew and Aunty Catherine(Uncle was a son of Apollo and Aunty was a daughter of Hephaestus). They cared for me until I was 13 which was when I got to Camp Half-Blood.

**End Of Flashback**
"Riley." I heard Thalia say as she clicked her fingers in front of my face.

"What? I asked.

"Your face just went pale." Thalia answered.

"Hi kids" we heard someone say. We turned around and saw a guy with a leather jacket with spikes, black

sunglasses but you could still see his eye that had a sort of flame in them. "Ares." I said not happy at all to see him.

"So feelin' the love bro." He said sarcastically.

"Let me guess. You actually stole the Trident and Helm to start a war between gods." I guessed

"Wrong! I actually had Brody Castellan steal them since he hates the gods and is a son of Hermes." Ares replied.

"Hand them over before I make you!" I commanded.

"I'm so scared." Ares said his voice full of sarcasm. So I charged at him with a double sided sword while he turned the Helm into a sword. We battled for a while. He would swipe right, I would duck and go for his leg, he would jump and go for my head, I would block it and leg sweep him tripping him over. I stood above him with my sword at his throat.

"Helm and Trident. Now!" I orded so he threw the Helm and Trident away. I let him stand and he jumped up wrapping his right arm around my neck and had a dagger in his left.

“Hand over the weapons and no one gets hurt" Ares said.

"Thats a lie" I said.

"What?" he asked.

"I said thats a lie! You shall get hurt!" As I said that I stabbed my sword into his foot making gold ichor(gods blood) bleed from the wound. He screamed in pain and returned to Olympus.

"Quick! We need to get to Olympus before sundown!" Ashlin cried.

"But how?" Trent asked. "I'm still to weak! I can only take one other!" "Guys I have something to tell you." Chris and I said in unison.

"What?" They asked.

"Well" I said first.

"I can control the wind and make myself fly."

So I explained how I figured out my powers while remembering what happened.

**Flashback**
I was ten and obsessed with the Percy Jackson series. I got bored so I went to see if I was the son of Zeus by trying to control the wind to make me fly(he was one of my favourites). So I jumped of the roof towards the pool and concentrated on the wind only. Just before I hit the water I stopped still and was flying.

"Aunty! Look! Im flying!" I cried as I flew into the kitchen which was a bad idea since she had a fit.

"Woops!" I said.
**End Of Flashback**

"Ok. So What about you?" Mai asked Chris.

"Well. I can also fly." Chris said and explained it to us.

**Flashback**
He was 10 and he had the worst step-mum. She would hit him for playing with his step-brothers and even throw

him into the backyard, locking it so he would have to sleep outside. But the 7th time she did it he had had it! He saw an open window so he used some rope to climb up there. He was half-way when it snapped and he plummeted to the ground. Just as he was about to hit the ground he stopped and flew up to the window. As he climbed in he realised that he had flown up their! In the room was his step-mum whose face was as white as a ghost because she saw him fly up!

"Woops" He said.
**End Of Flashback**
"So you both can fly?" Ashlin asked. "Yes" We replied in unison....... Again. "Okay so Trent you and Ashlin will shadow travel there. Chris who are you flying with?" I asked

"I'll be flying with Mai." He replied. "Then I'll fly with Thalia." I said.

"Let’s go". Mai said.

"Hold on" I told Thalia as I called on the winds.