The Underworld

Yes! We're finally here! I thought. All we had to do was get past Cerberus. As we walked in all we saw were shades instead of people. We didn't stop and wait we just walked through under the scanner than towards Cerberus.

"What do we do? He'll squish us if we walk under him"! Chris exclaimed. "Easy". Trent replied as he pulled out a bouncy ball and threw it away from us. All we did then was stroll under him just getting out before he sat.

"So how do we get there"? Ashlin asked. "Also easy. We shadow travel". Trent replied like it was ordinary to do that.

"Well you might not know this, but we can't shadow travel"! Mai said rudely. "Then grab onto my arm I'll take you as far as I can". Trent replied as we grabbed onto his shoulder.

"Hold on". Trent said. I wouldn't recommend shadow traveling if:

1) You're afraid of the dark

2) You don't like going so fast your face feels like it's gonna come off

3) You don't like seeing shadows staring at you with empty eyes

In other words, it was awesome! As we slowed down I saw Trent's face drenched with sweat!

"Are you okay"? I asked Trent.

"Yeah. I...just…….need......to........rest". He replied gasping.

"I think we should rest here for awhile. It is late". Ashlin suggested.

"Great idea". Mai said agreeingly. And as if that was that we all just sat down and slept forgetting about having a guard.

~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, well". I said as Trent woke. "Looks like you two got cozy" Chris

finished. At first Trent had a clueless face and than he looked down to see Ashlin fast asleep on his lap. As if our eyes woke her she lifted her head and asked "What"?

"Oh nothing, besides the fact that your sleeping on Trent's lap". I teased. "WHAT"! She said straight away sitting up. Their cheeks turned as red as a tomato while Chris, Mai, Thalia and I fell over ourselves laughing.

"I think we should go to find Hades". I said in between laughs.