Helena Bertinelli/You: Moves to Gotham

Your POV
Dining table

After she's done with her big mission, which is to find and kill everyone that murdered her family, she came back to Sicily. She told me the whole story including how she's met with the Gotham craziest woman (Harley Quinn), a killer voice Black Canary (Dinah Lance) and an auntie cop that used to works at GCPD (Reene Montoya).

"Turns out they are good people. Well, except for Harley's part, no one understands her but she's a psychiatrist. That's good too right?"

"That's amazing Hels... They all sounds nice..." I sip my water and look at Helena.

"Yeah, they are..." she sips her drink too.

"You know, I'm so glad that your mission is finally over. Not that I'm not supporting you, I do. I like what you do, the way you're so focus on your training, committed. Plus, I totally, not gonna, ever in my life, complaining when you put on that suit."

"Thanks... Besides my family, you are my muse (y/n)..."

I holds her hand. "But, I also don't want you to get hurt. I can't barely see you scratched your hands last year when you fall from your superbike. I can't imagine what if something else happen to you..."

"Nothing will happen, I promise..."

"Helena, you do know that you can't promise something that you don't know right..." I chuckle a little, so is she.

"But one thing I know...."

"Ehmm? What is that?" Continue eating my dish.

"I will always have you..." she looks at me and I put down my fork and holds her hand.

"You do, and I'm not going anywhere without you..." I smile and about to pick up my fork, I see her smiles fade and look down.

"Yeahhh, about that...."

"What wrong? Are you okay?"

"I need to go back to Gotham..." she looks down as she speaks.

"Ohh Helsss...... Why? I thought you were done there..." it hurts but I only let out my sighs and ask her nicely.

"I know, I've promised you that we'll settle down once it's all over, but... I was needed there... that auntie and Dinah need me to protect Gotham together from inside out."

"Don't they have Harley..?"

"Harley is a villain.. She only promised to lay low.."

"Don't they have cops around the city?"

"They do their job, but they can't protect Gotham.. Once, Harley broke in the GCPD headquarter broke 7 cops noses, 5 cops legs, knocked out 5 detainees and 4 cops shits in their pants 3 fatal, just to find Cassandra Cain. She's all alone with her toy gun for fuck sake..."

"Helena, don't curse in front of your plate..."

"I'm sorry.. But this time, I have a company."

"Company? Who?" Not that I jealous, I was just curious. That's all. Okay, maybe a little bit.

"A woman..."

"Helss, I swear to God if yo...."

She take and holding both of my arm. "You. I need you to come with me. You and me, together we move to Gotham."

"What?"

"Please (y/n), you know I can't live without you. Also, I can't protect Gotham without you. Also, I not going to leave you here all alone for a long time..."

"Helss, what about the children? I can't just abandon them."

"They'll find another teacher. You don't have to worry about it. You're not the only one teaching at that kindergarten."

"You've already met my headmaster don't you?"

"I... kind of..."

"Well, okay..."

"Really...?"

"Yeah, plus it's your city too. Your origin. Maybe it's time you and the other two take a good care of that city. Maybe your family is a mafia but, they do protect their people. You don't have to be a mafia or villain to protect people, you just... be you..." I cup her left cheek.

"Thank you.. I love you!" She kisses my hand.

"No..."

She looks confused. "No? What no?"

"No, thanks to you..."

"Why? I'm the one who asked you to come with me... You are the one who I should be thanking..."

"Can you let me finish?" I laughs and she nods. "Thank you for telling me, for being honest... I know it's hard for you to let sombody in, you used to be alone, you do what you want and thank you for not leaving me in the dark."

"Isn't this what you called a conversation..? Am I doing it wrong...?"

"No, no honey... you didn't do anything wrong... in fact, your communication skills are getting better... that's why I agree to go with you. We are doing negotiations, give and take. Because in every relationship should have that."

"Because I got the best teacher in the world to teach me things like that..."

"Alright, finish your meals... it's getting cold..."

"I'll help you cleaning this plates..."

"Dishes, honey... It's okay, I'll do it. You go clean your bow or knife or whatever you calling it... I don't want any blood stains on our couch..."

"Got it... h.. ho.. honey."

We're both finished with the dinner, I've done the dishes, she's done cleaning her armoires and waiting for me on the couch.

The tv is on but neither of us watch it. She lay down at the center of my body, her hands around my torso. She's so soft and cute tonight. She usually does this when she's very tired and her soft inner child can clearly be seen. I playing with her hair and take a look on her stretches on her arms and fingers. Her breathing getting slow, she must be falling asleep already and my back will gives me hell tomorrow.

But she looks so vulnerable to wake her up and I can't carry her so, let's just sleep here.

"Promise me you'll be fine..." I drift off to sleep.