Avengers/you: Annoy the hell out of them

At the compound

Everyone gathers in a living room with their sad faces, thinking about where the hell have you been. Yes, you ran out of that compound right after Tony and Steve mad at you because you act reckless and selfish. To be honest, all you did was going out to buy some groceries to make pasta for your family, well adopted family and get some ice cream on the way back. You didn't even know that there was an alien invasion in town until you got out of the mall. Tony and Steve are feeling the most guilty because they overreacted mad at you even when Natasha told them enough.

Wanda starts the conversation since everyone else is silent and Natasha probably still mad at Steve and Tony. "Did you found something, Tony?"

Tony sigh "no..."

"It's been two weeks.. She's must be somewhere... If someone kidnap her, we must have get the thread.." Steve said.

"Oh now you're worry about y/n. Interesting." Said Natasha, Steve looking down.

"I have hacked every damn camera, facial recognition, in this town and still running 24/7 non stop." Tony played the last clip of you before you burst out "you're jerks!" He turn off the clip and said "She doesn't even use her credit card. She's off the radar..."

Wanda turn to speak. "Maybe she's not..."

"What do you mean?" Natasha ask.

"I need to concentrate..." Wanda said.

"Haven't you done that?" Bruce ask.

"Let the girl speak. The last time you boys speak, we're losing a teenager." Carol said.

"Yeah, let the girl speak." Thor said.

"Don't you have any territories in the universe to be looking at Ms. Danvers? And you don't need to look after the other realms, Thor?" Tony irritates.

"Y/n is more important than the universe..." Carol mocking back.

Thor slightly chuckles "I'm not a boy.. You know that..."

"I did. But I only did it here.. Tony's stuff can't track her, maybe we just need to use some instinct. Outside..." Wanda suggests.

Tony looks at Wanda. "Are you questioning my technology young lady?"

"We all do now Tony. Now shut the hell up." Natasha look at Wanda. "Proceed.."

"Nat, when you're young and being a rebellious, where did you go?" Wanda ask.

"I... I don't actually have time to be a rebellious. I started training since I was 9 so...."

"And you guys forgot her birthday... That's her Cinderella story scenes that she's been bragging to us the whole two months. None of us paying attention to her. She's not wrong to run away..." Wanda trying to make the point.

Carol ask "your point...?"

"I just wanna us to feel more guilty though because I think I might have an idea where she is..."

"Thank you Wanda." Steve sigh and leaning on the couch.

"But still, I need to concentrate... Nat, Carol, let's go get our girl back."

Somewhere in the alley.

Wanda stop. "Okay, we start here..."

"Why here?" Carol ask, looking at her surrounding. There's a few homeless people.

"She's cannot be homeless Wanda..." Natasha said.

Wanda hush her. "Hush, I'm concentrating... Guide me please.." Natasha takes her right hand and carol follows her left.