Wanda Maximoff/You: I'm not souvenir.

Wanda POV

It's been about a year and a half since I started to join the Avengers. They taking care and training me so I can enhance my abilities and combat skills. Think that I was ready, Steve talk to the team about sending me to an actual mission, on my own. Turns out they are all agree eventhough Tony hesitated at first. Think that I wasn't old enough to go along and need someone to supervise. After some talk with Natasha and Steve, he agreed.

"On her own? Nope, she still needs someone to back her up." Tony said to Steve and then look at me. "I'm going with you kid. Go pack up."

"Tony, it's just a simple mission. Just take the blue print and out... She's been training enough..." Steve said.

Clint joining in. "Just a couple of bad guys security. She's fought with a flying robot before.."

Tony trying to give excuse. "She's too young."

Natasha jumps in. "I started that young. Look, she's ready for it Tony... Nothing is going to happen. Okay, if something happen, we'll be there to help her. She have our agents with her."

Tony looks around the room. "Bruce?"

"Me and the other guy had seen what she can do.. I have a faith in her." Bruce said.

Tony let out a long sigh. "Okay..." he look at me. "When are you going?"

"Tomorrow morning."

Tony look at Steve. "To.. tomorrow morning? And you guys telling me this tonight? Have you guys discuss behind my back?"

They all chuckles and I answers for them. "Kind of..."

"Well, no hearts taken. I'm not the boss.." they chuckles again.

"Tony, I'll be fine..."

Tomorrow morning.

"You ready Wanda?" Steve ask.

"Yeah.."

"Remember, I if it doesn't work as we planned, tell us. We're ready here. Or Tony will blow us up." Natasha said and smiles.

I look at tony. "Tony?"

He refused to look directly at me. "Just come back in one piece." I'm about to get in that jet. "Hey Red kid. You might need it. Press the button."

I press the button and a leather fabric appears on my hands. "A new jacket. Thank you Tony.."

"Leather trench coat. Also bullet proof designed with nanoparticles tech. Just in case. You know. Well, whatever.. Good luck.." I smile and the jet take off.

"I thought you're going to give her a lunch box." Natasha said and laughs.

"She's not even going to school Nat. Lunch box... I've got an idea!" Tony said.

"What? You're going to put a missile or time bomb in it?" Bruce said.

Steve said and they all walking back into the building. "She's not walking around with a bomb, Tony..." A light burst in front of them, they knows it's Thor.

"Training on the field today? Sorry about the grass. You still have a lot more grass though. Hey, where's Wanda?" Thor smiles.

"She's going to school..." Bruce said.

The mission

Everything went well and smooth until I'm on my way back to the jet. Clearly my outfit doesn't blend well in this village. People starring at me as I walk and I notice someone following me. A young girl. I turn around to talk to her but she hides behind the basket and the wall. I smiles and trying to get closer but a group of men surrounding us.