Natasha Romanoff/you: I got your back.

Natasha POV

Y/n and I are having a breakfast at the kitchen. We have a lot in common except she's bad at hiding her nervous and lies. Can't blame her, she's innocent when Tony brought her here to help, assist and kinda manage the team last 6 months. Talking about nervous, that happens when someone else sitting or talking closely to her. Well, that someone is Wanda. We all noticed that too but maybe she's just not too comfortable being close to Wanda. I mean, she's a witch, minus the broom.

"Huh, it's quiet without the boys... 3 days of peace  during breakfast, gotta enjoy the moment.." I starts the conversation with y/n.

"So true... it's getting more worse when Thor is here. Not that I don't like him but, broken mugs can be so.... so.... what's the word..?"

"Annoying." I added.

"Your word, not mine..." we laugh.

"Where is Wanda y/n? She didn't wake up yet?"

"I don't know..."

"Her room is literally next to your room y/n. How come you don't know?"

"Next to my room, not my room..."

"Don't you at least knock?"

"I did." She said and I stare at her. "Okay fine.. I'll go knock on her door that literally next to my room." She's getting up.

"No need for that... I'm awake, just taking my time..." Wanda said by standing at the door frame.

"Come, join us breakfast. A peaceful breakfast..."  I said and y/n still standing. "Are you going somewhere today?" I ask Wanda.

"No. Why?" She ask while making coffee.

"Why are you getting ready for? What's with the makeup during breakfast..?" Y/n still standing and dosen't say any word.

Wanda just smiles and about to sit next to y/n. "Just reasons..." Y/n pick up her bowl. "Where are you going..?"

"I uhhh.. I.. I.. I've done my breakfast.." y/n said. Clearly she's uncomfortable.

"You just had 4 spoon of your cereal..." I teases her.

"I.. I gotta check my email.." y/n turning red.

Wanda look at her. "Don't you want to finish that cereal? Or do you want something else? I can make u a sandwich or pancakes if you like..."

"Thank you, Wan...da. I'll finish this in my mini box (office)." She walking out to her office and wanda sit down with a long sighs.

"How about you making me pancakes?"

Wanda frowns "You can survive 2 days with that cereal.."

"She likes you too Wanda... Give her a little bit more time."

"What...? What are you talking about? No, she don't like me..."

"Then, what's the make up for?" I chuckles.

"Can't lie to you didn't I..?"

"They don't call me black widow for nothing..."

"It's been half years.. She's fine with you guys, but she kept her distance with me..."

"That's why I know she likes you too..."

"We are, somehow imprinted... I don't know how but she is my soulmate..."

"Well, some people need to get some knocking sense Wanda and she is a nerve wreck..Give her time. I'll talk to her..."

"Thank you, Nat... I'll cook lunch for us today..." I smile and continue with my breakfast.