Chapter 10 - A Splatocalypse to Remember

Plum found himself at the center of Inkopolis Square. Or, at least what he could consider Inkopokis Square. It looked drastically different from what he remembered. Most of the buildings were still intact, like the Galleria and The Shoal, but Deca Tower seemed to be the building that changed the most. The screen at the top of it showed a newscast, revealing the stages playable for Turf Wars for the day, but Off the Hook was not announcing the news this time. It was actually another pop duo, consisting of a female Inkling named Elver and a male Octoling named Juniper. He could not recognize either of them, yet the feeling of deja vu ran through his mind. Like he has seen them both before.

Plum decided to leave the square. A lot of the buildings still looked completely different, and yet they were all so familiar to him. As if he knew what they looked like from the inside, despite never remembering ever being there. He also noticed the Coral Shores Pastries building with a different structure, different signs, and even a different logo. Despite so much that Plum may or may not have recognized, it still surprised him that he has not questioned any of it yet.

Plum noticed he was now wearing nothing but swimming trunks as he suddenly found himself at a beach, filled with many Inklings and Octolings spending a great sunny day at a place like this. Most relaxing on plastic chairs, enjoying the sun. Others were playing in the water, though making sure they did not go too deep so they do not disappear. Plum noticed one accidentally go too deep in the water, but respawned after a few seconds in a universal spawn point nearby. Everyone seemed to be having a great time.

"I knew you would make it.", a familiar voice greeted him from behind. He turned around to find Moray dressed in a bikini. Plum's face immediately turned beet red. The bikini on her was surprisingly revealing, something Plum didn't expect Moray would wear. He never thought she would look this sexy.

"M-Moray!", Plum mumbled, frozen in place. She began to approach him slowly as Plum's instincts forced him to look away, unsure of what else to do. He didn't want to look rude, especially to her.

"Have you enjoyed your day so far?", Moray asked him.

"H-Have I enjoy-- Y-Yeah, it's been...", Plum stuttered as he realized Moray was standing right in front of him, now getting a closer look at her body. "...sp-spectacular...", he muttered.

Moray giggled as she wrapped her arms over Plum's shoulders, getting her face closer to his.

"I'm glad to hear that.", she said as Plum felt his face heat up more.

"M-Moray, wh-what are you doing?", Plum asked in a hurry. He felt slightly uncomfortable for how close both of their faces and bodies were, but he didn't seem to want to fight back.

"I thought you'd want to relax a bit.", Moray told him, as if she was whispering.

"W-Wait, what do you me--", Plum stuttered again as Moray suddenly pushed him gently. Next thing he knew, he fell sitting down on the edge of what seemed to be Moray's bed, back in her bedroom.

"Plum...", Moray muttered as she casually sat on Plum's lap. "You make me so happy.", she said as she immediately pulled Plum's body closer, pressing her lips on his as she closed her eyes, surprising Plum.

Plum sat up quickly from his bed, panting a bit. He was now dressed in his own pajamas: a black tank top and black silk shorts. Confused, he looked around. He was now in his own bedroom. There was a knock on the door.
"Plum, wake up! You're gonna be late for the podcast!", he heard his mother call out. Plum stopped panting as he still felt his face blushing.
"What a crazy dream...", he whispered to himself, frozen in place for a few seconds. Eventually, he finally stood up from his bed and began to get ready for his second debut in an Off the Hook Podcast.