Chapter 5

'My...son? Whoa whoa whoa...where did that come from?' I thought bewilderedly.

I will explain later...but you have an opponent to defeat, no? Don't let your daughter do all the fighting herself...

He had a point. As if by instinct, I yelled, "Creation Dragon's Roar!" A blast of random swirling lights shot out of my mouth.

"N-nani?! A D-dragon Slayer?! The boss never mentioned that!" The Midnight Katana member yelped, just narrowly avoiding the attack.

"Well I'm full of surprises," I smirked, striking a peace sign.

"Yay Daddy!" Yue squealed. She leapt towards me and jumped on my back. "Let's do a Unison Raid, Daddy. From what I've analyzed, you can use this kind of attack..."
_______________________________________________
(I know -_- It's not the best place to put a page break. Trust me, it's logical. I don't want to show Yue telling the full plan)

I heard a grunt from the dark mage. "Are you gonna stand there all day?! Fight me, you bastard!" He shouted.

"Tsk. If you want, we could fight you. But are you prepared to lose?" I asked casually. I could see his face turn into a face of pure rage with the tick mark above it.

"Ultimate Bullet Attack!" He yelled, shooting bullets everywhere. I snickered. That was his ultimate attack?!

I flickered and avoided the attack with Illusion Magic, and took the opportunity to run towards the mage when he wasn't looking. Finally, when I was close enough, I grabbed his hand, and the attack stopped.

"E-eh?" He mumbled in shock.

"Creation Dragon's Solar Flare/Luna Dragon's Secret Art! Moonlight Lily: Shimmering Eclipse!" Yue and I linked hands as a strong glow of energy emitted from us.

An energized form of the Greek god and goddess of the sun and moon appeared. Apollo and Artemis, right? They shot a double arrow at the Midnight Katana member as he screamed in pain.

When the mage lay on the ground, unconscious, Apollo and Artemis started to bicker. "Hey! I was very awesome and hot in that pose! You can't deny that!" Apollo flashed a bright smile.

"Tch. Yeah right. Why don't you stop boasting so we can dismiss ourselves," Artemis grumbled. With that, the two of them dissipated into little sparkles.

I was about to sit down in relief when a jolt ran through my body. I struggle to keep from screaming. My body felt like it was being ripped apart.

"Daddy! Don't worry, it'll be over soon. Your body is just adjusting to the amount of magic you used," Yue explained.

I gritted my teeth as the pain began to subside. Then, I lay on the ground, taking a deep breath. "Wow. I felt...different, and I felt like I could do anything," I said.

"Well duh! Your dragon is Genesis, the Creation dragon. He almost never shows himself, yet he has a son. Pretty much your attacks are based off your thoughts and ideas! It's swaggy!" Yue cheered.

"Huh...Genesis...he promised he would explain things later. Maybe in my dreams?" I wondered out loud.

"Probably. You can go beddy-bye on the train!" Yue made a kitty face. OMG SO KAWAI-uh, ahem.

I poked her cheek. "Daddy! Stop it!" Yue whined.

"Haha, you remind me so much of my other daughter," I stared at the sky. "Her name's Yui. She's just like you, and looks very similar to you, although her hair color and eye color are different," I explained.

"Really?! I have a nee-chan?" Yue squealed.

"Yeah..." I muttered. How old is Yui anyways?!

"I can't wait to meet her one day," Yue sighed dreamily.

"..." If we could ever get home...

..............I bolted up. "Yue! We have to get to the others!" I completely forgot about Erza-san and the rest of Team Natsu!

I spread my wings and launched myself into the air. I was about to carry Yue when she protested. "Daddy! You don't always have to carry me. I'm a big girl, I can do it myself!"

"Water Jet!" A column of water surrounded Yue, and she leapt into the sky. The water propelled her until she reached me. "Hurry up Daddy! Stop daydreaming!" She pouted.

"I-I was not!!!" I shouted. .....Wait..... "Yue, what should we do with the Midnight Katana member?" I asked.

"Hmm...give them to the big guys, the Magic Council!" Yue clapped her hands. I flew down and slung him over my shoulder, and gave a thumbs up.
_______________________________________________
As we flew overhead, I could see Team Natsu battered all over, the Midnight Katana members also unconscious. 'Whoa. What happened here?' I wondered.

As Yue and I landed, Erza quickly grasped my wrist. I looked in horror. The mighty Titania (which I heard she was called) was covered in bruises and injuries. "Kirito...Kirito...K-Kirito...h-he's looking for you...out to get revenge," she whispered.

"N-nani?"
_______________________________________________
Yay! Another chapter done! So anyways, over the past few days, I got really attached to an anime. You can try to guess what it is, here's a hint: I got a new husband, his name's Takumu :)

Chiyuri: Hey! He's my boyfriend!
Me: Shut up! Taku is mine!!!
Taku: Um...why does this feel like déjà vu?
Haru: ...Similar thing happened with Kuroyukihime and Yuniko...
Taku: Oh yeah...
Me: *Grabs Taku* let's go!!! Before that meanie catches us!
Taku: ...
Chiyuri: IM NOT MEAN!!!
Haru: Uh...guess we'll end it here. You know, before Chiyu gets all mad...

Haha sorry...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BUT TAKU IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Alys-chan