Date Night

Luke's POV

i raced after her " what was that about" i said playfully and she grabbed my arm. " these girls can't have you " she whispered in my ear then walked off shaking her hips to show attitude. i laughed then went after her. 

Sam's POV

" Luke do you want to watch a movie with me?" i asked and he was shocked and then looked away blushing which made me giggle. " S-sure" he stuttered and he became like a tomato. i smirked . Later we arrived back home and i gave him a look like ' why are we here' then he answered that they have a private cinema. i walked in and followed him. We watched Jumanji The Next Level. During the movie i started to make cold so i snuggled up against Luke and he put an arm around me then looked into my eyes and before i knew it we were kissing. it was slow and passionate and i couldn't think about anything at that moment. 

Luke's POV

She snuggled against me signaling me that she was feeling cold and i put an arm around her. she looked at me and i looked at her then kissed her. i was longing to kiss her and i did. The whole mood was interrupted by someone fake coughing YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!! who is the asshole to interrupt us when i looked up it was my father. i take it back he's not an asshole, he's a whore. " sorry to interrupt but i need you too in the living room" then he left. i looked at Sam and she is bright red, i chuckled then we got up.

Sam's POV

OH MY RAAA that was my first kiss. Luke looked at me and chuckled because i was the same color as my lipstick. We went to living room to see a man standing here and when he turned around i started to cry." Sam how have you been" my father asked me and i just ran away " SAM" my mother called out to me but i didn't stop, i got to my room and locked the door and cried myself to sleep.