we meet again

Sam's POV

we pulled up in front of a company building and we entered. i saw that it was under tight security " hey did something happen" i asked Luke and he said no, then why the tight security. we stopped and then enter this huge ass office. but there were 5 boys sitting there looking at us " yo who's the hot bae" one of them said looking at me up and down " you're scaring her with your sick self" the other said causing the rest to laugh and Luke didn't seem happy " Sam these are my friends" he said " that's Kai, Lucas, Tim, Phill and Jose" he said as he pointed at them " so bae want to come home with me" kai said, well i know who's the playboy in the group" careful kai she's different from other girls" Luke looked at me signaling me that it's ok " so how about it" kai said i sighed making him confused " fine but if your not as good as Luke then it's a no" i said leaving him there in shock and walking over to Luke while the rest of them were laughing at him " oh shit bro you just got owned by a girl" Lucas said " so this must be the girl you told me about over the phone " Jose said and Luke nod .

Luke's POV

" Sam sit down" i told her and she sat next to Phill " the person who knocked you out in the bathroom last night worked for someone name Blake, he own a mafia called Snakes" i said and she listened " here's what he looks like" i showed her a picture and she stared at it blankly " sam" i said  but she didn't move " SAM!" i shouted and she snapped out of it " if you see him call anyone of us " i said and she nods " do you know him" Tim asked " i-i-i uhhh" she stuttered " yes she does" i look up and saw Blake " how did you get in" don't worry about that" he said looking at Sam and she quickly hid behind me " Sam always a scared little girl" he said and i felt my gun missing and saw Sam had it, i immediately knew what her intentions were. "  I' m not scared of you Blake" she said and shot him in the leg leaving the boys speechless. then my guards came and dragged him outside " Sam how do you know him" i asked " he was my boyfriend in high school and he used to abuse me alot but i didn't know he was a mafia" she sad looking down "i'm here now he won't hurt you anymore" that explains why she froze when i showed her him. 

Sam's POV

it's been 2 months since i shot Blake and Jade, Luke and i are preparing for our wedding and i got close to the boys . Today Kai is bringing over his girlfriend for us to meet, and Luke is having a pool party.  i don't know what color bikini to wear. then i chose the pink with white poker dots. i head down to the pool and saw a familiar girl with Kai " oh Sam meet A-" before he could finish "ALISON!" i said looking furious leaving the boys confused " long time no see hoe" she said " you take that back" i walked up to her and Luke held me back and Kai held her back " what's going on" Kai said " she was the class hoe" Alison said then Luke let me go " well atleast i knew better than to sleep with my bestfriends boyfriend " i said and she chuckled " Ladies calm down " the boys tried to get peace but we both weren't having it and ignore them " At least i don't hook up with losers" she said pointing at Luke. OH NOW SHE DONE IT, i picked her up and through her in the pool, even though i knew she can't swim " never talk about my boyfriend like that, if you know what's good for you shut the fuck up" i said and Luke was in complete shock. Kai saved her from drowning and i went upstairs and Luke came a while after " hey you ok" he asked " yeah i'm fine" i said " i love you and thanks for defending me" he said and i smiled at him " i love you too and anytime" i said and kissed him and he kissed back.