baby

Sam's POV

it has officially been nine mouth and i'm sitting on the couch while the boys are in the kitchen. i switch through channel until i felt something wet OH FUCK MY WATER BROKE then sharp pains started "LUKE!" i screamed in pain and he came immediately " Kai get the car ready NOW!" he shouted and the other came and help him with me " URGGGHHH!" i shouted " i know baby we're going " he said calmly. " LUCAS HURRY THE FUCK UP !" i shouted at him " baby calm down, he's doing his best" Luke said trying to calm me down. 5 minute later my contraction eased up. then we pulled up in front of the hospital and Phill went for a wheel chair. i sat in it and Luke took me in and the doctor put me in a room and Luke sat beside me " hello there i'm going to be delivering your baby, I'm doctor James" he said and Luke was mad but he didn't show it. 

Luke's POV

OMG she's going to insult me now, they are ready for her to give birth i was sitting outside when the doctor came " sir your wife wants you " i got up and sat beside her, she took my hand "alright Mrs. Gonzales  on three i want you to push " he said and she nod " 1,2,3 push " then she began pushing as she did she gripped my hand tighter " stop , push " she started again " LUKE YOU ASSHOLE" and here we go " THIS  IS YOUR FAULT" she shout while pushing, i wanted to crying " it's ok" the nurse said as he pat my back. About 2 hours later our baby girl was born. Sam let go off my hand and i can feel the blood rushing back into it " i love you hun" she said, wasn't she calling me a asshole 2 hours ago. " i love you babe" i said back next time i don't want to hear. those words hurt. " what should we name her" she said looking at her " how about Lilly" i said and she smiled.

Sam's POV

i felt bad for saying insulting words to him " babe i'm sorry" i said and he smiled " i know you didn't mean it, but i still cried though" he said and he hugged me " alright i have to breast feed her now" i said " no it's mine" he said making me laugh " not anymore" i said smirked then the rest of them came in. " hey girl" said the girls " awww she looks like you but has Luke's hair" Erica said " oh sam i'm pregnant" Mandy whispered into my ear " congrats girl" i said then Lucas came in and i Looked at Mandy and she nod. " teadybear i have to tell you something" she said and the boys came in " i'm pregnant" she said and he smiled " what are you so happy about " Jose said " i'm going to be a dad bro " they congratulate them " bro i'm warning you from now on walk with head phones, cuz you don't want to hear what she has to say, trust me i hear enough" Luke said and everyone laughed. 

time skip to 1 year later

Sam's POV

i gotta admit taking care off Lilly wasn't easy, Luke and I didn't get any sleep, and from time to time the rest would help out but she would cry so we told them to go home. Ria would come and help out. Lilly wouldn't cry though so Luke and i can sleep. I'm so grateful to them for helping out. Luke needed more sleep than i because of his work. It's 5 in the morning and i wanted to get up to pee but Luke grip my tighter so i turned to him " where are you going she's not crying" he said " i want to pee unless you want to sleep in a wet bed" i said and he let me go. " hey hun what day is it" i asked coming out of the bathroom " October 13th " he said getting up then we both looked at each other in realization " IT'S HER BIRTHDAY !" we shouted at each other then we got out of bed and went to her room and she was awake but she didn't cry " hey baby girl happy birthday " Luke said picking her up "mommy beautiful baby happy birthday " i said as i took one finger and she held onto it " alright babe i'm going to make breakfast" Luke said then kissed my forehead and walked toward the kitchen.