EX is back

Luke's POV

"stay here and hide!" i shouted at her while i got clothes then head to bathroom, when i was done i took my gun and ran downstairs. i froze "Jade what are you doing here" i said still pointing my gun at her" well i heard you got a wife so i came to take her out" she said looking behind me and when i turned around i saw Sam looking at me with tears in her eyes. " it's not what it looks like" i said and she ran, i ran after her then grabbed her arm " she's my ex" i said as she calm down then i pulled her into a hug. " Jade Moore is my ex who tried to kill me and my family" i said as she listened.

Sam's POV

i listened to him as he tell me who she is and i believed him. " well sorry to interrupt but i'll be here for 2 months soo, nice to see you Luke" she said walking up to us and his grip tightened in a protective way. she walked passed us and went to the guest room. i looked up at Luke " Can i sleep with you again tonight in your room?" i asked " sure" he said before sighing and i put my head on his chest. " come on let's get lunch" he said as we pulled away and he took my hand and locked our fingers. we got to the table and Jade came down in a mini skirt and crop top, what a slut no wonder they broke up. she smiled at me and i rolled my eyes as  she sat next to Luke. " soo Luke how have you been" she said passing her hands up and down her chest and he pulled away " don't touch me" he said and she chuckled then she walked up to me " he's mine bitch so back off" she whispered into my ear and i looked at her, it's game on hoe let's go.

Ria's POV

it's been 2 weeks and I don't think Sam can take anymore of Jade flirting with Luke, she looks pissed. " Sam hunny you good" i asked and she snapped" that bitch is going to die today " she said furiously " good cuz i never liked her when Luke brought her home for the first time" i said while making dinner as she helped me. " why did they break up" she asked  " they broke up because he caught her cheating on him and plus she tried to kill us to take our money" i said and she was more pissed than ever, then Jade came up to Sam " hey Luke is taking me  out for dinner" she said to Sam and Sam took the knife she had in her hand and held it to Jade's face " bitch better watch what you say around me" she said and i chuckled .

Sam's POV

" i'm done , so i'm going to my room" i said bumping her shoulder and walked off. when i got there i heard her in Luke's room, so i decided to see what he would do " she won't find out about this so sleep with me" she said and he refused then she kissed him and he pushed her on the ground " never again slut she is way better than you" he said then was about to walk off when she pushed him on the bed " WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING, GET OFF HIM!" i yelled and he looked at me but i have no reason to hate him.

Luke's POV

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING, GET OFF HIM!" oh shit, she saw  my gun and picked it up " heh you don't have the guts" Jade said BAM! she pulled the trigger and Jade fell to the floor, i looked at her surprised, then went up to her " it's fine i saw i don't hate you cuz you tried to get out of it" she said with a smile "  i would never hurt you, i love you " i said as i hugged her just then my parents came in and saw Jade's body lying lifeless on the floor " Sam did you do this" my father asked with a surprised face " that bitch had to go, she tried to take him from me" she said sassing her sentence and my mother smiled.