baby birthday~

Luke's POV

" oi bro how's things going with Lilly." Lucas said while sitting on the couch cuddling Mandy. "today is her birthday " i said and they all gasped " All ready " Kai said looking at his phone "uhh teadybear my water just broke" Mandy said " Oh shit" he said getting into a SUV and the others went, i sighed and continued " dada" i hear and dropped the hot pan on my foot, i spun around and saw Sam holding Lilly " dada" i began to cry " oh my baby can talk" i turned off the stove and took her from Sam's arms " mama" she said looking at Sam. we were both happy. "Ria" i said and she came downstairs "ganma" Lilly said and my mother came running down the stairs "oh my grandchild can talk " " yeah" Sam said crying . " hey where are the others" she said whipping her tears " Mandy's going into labor so they took her to the hospital. " ok we'll go after breakfast" mom said.

Sam's POV 

i was changing Lilly and she was talking " mama" she said over and over and i smiled. after changing her i started packing her baby bag, then we got to the hospital and Mandy gave birth to a baby girl. it's been 12 years and Lilly is now getting married to join mafias, my baby girl is all grown up.

HI GUYS THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY PART 1& 2 IN ROSE LA MAFIA.~ THANKS LOVE YOU AL~