Never lose you

Luke's POV

" Sam i love you and i would never hurt you" i said still hugging her " i know, i love you too" she said then looked up at me and i pecked her lips. Later that night we were getting ready for bed when i heard Sam scream in the bathroom, i quickly ran to the bathroom but the door was locked so i kicked it and it fell revealing Sam on the floor and a man on the ground with blood running from his nose " WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" i said and he got frightened, i walked up to him and he was backing up slowly until his was against the wall. He tried to get up and i forcefully put my foot against the wall causing him to jump. " ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!" i shouted pointing my gun at him " I-I-I-I w-w-work f-f-for B-Blake" BLAKE THAT SON OF A BITCH, I'LL KILL ANYONE WHO TRIES TO TOUCH HER" get up " i said and he obeyed " what does blake want with my girl" i said it yess finally, " h-he w-w-wants t-to take her so that you could give him your mafia" he stuttered in fear " get out of here and tell him he just started war" he nodded repeatedly and ran out. i picked up Sam and laid her on the bed then treat her wound.

Sam's POV

i woke up with my head pounding then i felt someone grip me tighter, so i slowly turn to see Luke still asleep. i was admiring his face. he is really hot, especially that 8 pack, then he woke up " morning sexy" he said, gosh his voice sound so sexy in the morning " morning handsome." i said as i sat up and my head hurts so much, so i put my hands on my head and groaned " what happened?" i asked still groaning " someone attacked you and tried to kidnap you" he said " but don't worry i know who it is" he said getting up and walked to his room then came back with aspirin and water. i forgot about his mini fridge in his room. i took the tablet then walked to the bathroom only to see the hinges on the floor along with the door. " did you do this?" i asked turning to him " i heard you scream and the door  was locked so i kicked it open" he said while on his phone. He kicked open a door that weighs like 200 pounds my eyes widen and he chuckled. 

Luke's POV

"get dressed i'm taking you to work with me"i said "WHAT REALLY" she said jumping in excitement and i laughed " yes babe" i called her babe and she blushed. i walked up to her " stay close to me though i don't want anyone eye you or i'll be really mad" i whispered in her ear and she shivered. " alright baby" she said in a flirty way before walking into the bathroom and i walked to my room " Jose i'm bring my girl, i want the building under tight security" i said before hanging up. " Sam you ready "  i shouted from downstairs " coming" she shouted back and when she came down my jaw dropped. she was wearing black ripped jeans with a thin strap flared top. her hair was down and she had on boots with heals. 

Sam's POV

i walked down the stairs and Luke's jaw dropped when i walked up to him " oh wow, i change my mind your staying home" he said playfully " why" i asked " because my sexy ass will attract thirsty men that is not named Luke" he said causing me to go bright red." come on let's go" he said and i grabbed his arm. and we got into an white SUV.