wedding saved

Sam's POV

As planned i switched my room. the girls are helping me get ready for my wedding " hold before i put on the dress" i got up and tied a gun strap onto my lower thighs and loaded the gun and put it in the holder of the strap. " wow over prepared much" Mandy said and the girls laughed. after i put on my dress on the girls sat there fake crying. i looked in the mirror and i smiled to myself " don't worry he won't take you from us" i said rubbing my belly and the girls came up to me. " this dress suit you, he's not going to take his eyes off you" Erica said and the girls agreed.

 " this dress suit you, he's not going to take his eyes off you" Erica said and the girls agreed

Luke's POV

" come on bro go get dressed, your baby mama is ready, Hellen texted me" Phill said , i was so nervous so i got out the tuxedo and put in on

" bro she's so lucky to have you if i was a girl i would date you" Lucas said and i rolled eyes. after we all got in the limo, a few minutes later we arrived at the building. there was so many people , my hands are sweaty and i feel like i want to shit myself. " alright everyone let's start" the priest said and everyone sat down , the boys are my best men and the music began, the flower girl came down the isle then the bridesmaids and then the door opens.

Sam's POV

i was in the room when i heard a knock on the door Mandy opened it revealing my father " oh my babygirl you look so beautiful " he said at the point i forgave my parents. i got into the limo and arrived at the building and waited outside with my father beside me. " It's going to be ok" he said and i smiled, the music began and the flower girl went in then my friends and lastly me and my dad. there i saw Luke staring at me and i smiled, everyone was looking at me as we walked down the isle then stopped and my father handed me over to Luke " you look so gorgeous" he whispered to me " you look handsome" i said back then we stopped and faced each other.

Luke's POV

the ceremony began and the priest began " do you Luke Gonzales take Sam Andrews to be your lovely wedded wife" the priest said " i d-" i was cut of by gunshots coming from outside and everyone started scream " their here" i looked at Sam and she nod. " boys let's go " i said as the girls followed Sam.

Sam's POV

" who's after you?" they asked "Blake" their mouths opened "THAT SON OF A BITCH " Erica said " yes he's a mafia, but don't worry we have executed our plan" i said pointing to the guards in disguised. " wah damn " they said looking at me. " watch them" i told the guys and they nod " where are you going" Mandy said " to see what's going on" i said and peeped through the curtain i saw my father and mother helping out , Blake entered and Luke shot him in the head after that everyone sighed " Luke you ok " i said then i looked at his clothes he changed out of his tux as well as the boys. so did everyone , i was amazed " thanks to your plan babe our wedding is saved" Luke said holding my hand cuz he was covered in blood. "well shit yall ain't getting married at this rate" said Kai.

Luke's POV

after everyone left to change back into their suits and dresses and then the ceremony resumed " i do " i looked at her " And do you Sam Andrews take Luke Gonzales to be your lovely wedded husband " the priest looked at her " i do " she said " By the power invested in me i now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride" i kissed her and she kissed back. everyone was clapping " wow yeah go Mr and Mrs Gonzales" said Jose and the boys.