Chapter 3

We arrived back in England today. I was kinda sad that we had to leave Paris but at least we had fun and took a lot of pictures.

Yesterday, to enjoy our last day, Nathan took me to the top of the eiffel tower where we had a really romantic meal. We also took a few pictures of us thdre and from the top of the eiffel tower.

Our families greeted us at the airport, once we'd gotten our luggage.

The drive home was silent but comforting at the same time. Nathan had turned the radio on and we listened while driving back into the busy city of London.

Once we got home, Nathan helped me back into my wheelchair before having our luggage.

I entered the house and was hit with memories of Luke. It was so quiet here. I mean he was never here but all the baby stuff we bought was in the living room and the crib was set up in our room.

My eyes started watering but I quickly wooed them before going into the bedroom to unpack my things.

"Eva, do..." Nathan pauses, "Do you want me to take down the crib and pack it away?" he finishes as I shrug.
"Up to you, Nath. I don't mind." I say as he now and gets his toolbox to start taking it apart.

I pull myself onto the bed before getting under the covers and watching Nathan take apart the crib.

One he was finished, he climbed into bed beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close.

"I don't think I can cope being here." Nathan says ad I log up at him.
"what do you mean?" I ask as Nathan signs.
"I mean being in this house. There's the memories of you being pregnant with like and then you being in labour. Luke's birth. Us coming home without him..." Nathan trails off as I nod.
"Yeah... I understand that." I reply as Nathan missed my forehead.
"We should move to Lincoln... You'd be closer to your family and you have other friends over there." Nathan says as I bid.
"maybe. We'll have to talk about it when we're not so jet lagged and when we've got more time." I repl while yawning as Nathan kisses my forehead again.
"Giodnight Eva."