Chapter 13

~ 7th Month ~

Today was the day of the party. Nathan's family was due to arrive, at the train station, any minute now and my parent's and friends were due to arrive, at or house, at 5 pm. I was currently setting up the decorations for the party while Nathan was out waiting for his family at the train station.

It was currently 3:30 pm and I was halfway done setting the table when the doorbell rang. I rolled my eyes and pushed myself to the door and opened it to see Jackson, Ethan and their daughter Emily stood there.

"Jackson! Hi!" I exclaim as we hugged and I let them in.
"I know we're early but, we wanted to help put up the decorations since you can't do the high ones." Ethan said as I smiled and nodded.
"That's fine. Also, if Emily needs somewhere to sleep during the party, she can use the crib in the nursery." I say as Ethan smiles.
"We're gonna put her down now, if thats okay?" Jackson says as I nod and smile.
"Of course. I'll be in the living room." I say as Ethan follows me into the livng room and starts helping wiht the decorations.

Soon enough, I hear Nathan come in with his family as we all exchange hellos and hugs.

By 5:30, everyone was here and we we're all getting food before the big reveal. The amount of presents we had were piled next to the back door.

Once everyone had eaten, Nathan picked up and party popper and I picked up mine.

"Who's ready for the gender reveal?" Nathan ask as everyone watched us in excitement.
"In 3..."
"2"
"1!"

Nathan and I pulled the party poppers in sync as pink and yellow confetti surrounded everyone as my mum ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"It's a girl!!" She yelled as I laughed and hugged her back with the rest of my family joining us and Nathan's family joined him.

"Do you have a name yet?" Thomas asks as I nod.
"Kaelynn." I reply as my mum starts to cry.
"I'm so happy." She says before my fmaily go to hug Nathan and his family comes to me before our friends do the same.

~~

Once the party was over, Ntahan had the job of cleaning up while he made me make two cuppas.

Once verything was done, we put the presents in the nursery ebfoe cuddling on the sofa and watching a film.

"I can't wait for little bean to get here." Nathan says, placing his hand on my baby bump and rubbing it gently.
"Neither can I. She's gonna be just fine. I know it." I say as Nathan smiles and kisses the top of my head.
"Of course she is. Shes our little miracle."