Chapter 7

~1st month~

Over the next few days, Nathan was at work so, I decided that I'd go to my mom's and see them for a bit. Nathan had agreed to pick me up after he finished work, and he did.

I was currently at my mom's and we were discussing the baby. My dad and Thomas were at work whereas Sasha and Julian were at school.

Mg family were a lot happier having me close to home and I was a lot happier being back. I can't lie, the first few months away I was home sick but, I got used to being away and it felt nice to have my own independence... While it lasted.

I mean, I still have my own independence but I do have to depend on Nathan or my family for most things as I can't do everything for myself anymore.

"So, Eva. When's the first scan?" My mom asks as I smile.
"It's in a couple of weeks. Earlier than normal and because of what happened with Luke, they wanna keep an eye on mine and the baby's progress." I say as my mom nods.
"Yeah? That make sense to be honest." She pauses, "At least if they keep an eye on you both, it'd be better for you." She adds on as I know.
"It would, mom. It'd be so much better and it feels better for both Nathan and I because we have the support from you guys this time whereas last time, we didn't really have anyone." I say as mom nods.
"I know, baby. If we couldve been there, we would've." My mom says as I smile.
"I know, mom."

~~

After Nathan hash picked me up from my parents house, we decided to go sit in the park for a bit.

"So, I was thinking about baby names while I was at work today." Nathan says as I nod, indicating him to carry on, "For a boy, I was thinking Peter and for a girl, I was thinking Kaelynn." He says as I smile.
"I love those names." I reply as Nathan takes my hand, "I think I'm gonna stick with those names because I really do love them." I add on as Nathan smiles.
"I really like them too. Just think about it, soon we'll have our perfect little family." Nathan says as I smile.
"We will and nothing is gonna change that." I say, now resting my hand on my tummy and smiling at Nathan.
"No. Nothing is gonna change that."

************************************************************************

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait but this took me so long because my laptop broke so right now, I'm using my boyfriend's laptop but I will have a new laptop soon and I will start updating more. Imagines are still open for personals so just inbox me (If you know the drill).

For those of you who want a personal imagine and don't know the drill then all you have to do is inbox me with your name, your age, you looks and personality. Nathan's age and give me a few ideas or info on what you want to happen in the imagine and I'll get to it.

Anyway, Big... no HUGE ideas for this book and I'm excited so please feel free to leave me a comment, telling me what you think and I'll either get back to you soon or you'll see me post an announcement about my updates.

So, please enjoy.

Comment
Vote

Fan

- Cee x