Chapter I - A blonde woman

-Chris -

Gradually I wake up with the light from the window illuminating my face. I can't remember anything. I am lying on a very soft bed in a huge room. I see a blonde girl beside me and I am gradually remembering some things: She is Brianne, my younger sister.

Brianne realizes that I woke up and in a jump of joy gets up and runs to the door shouting:

B: He woke up! He is alive!

I immediately see her coming back to the edge of the bed with two other people who I also remember who they are: one is Beatrice, the cook and the other is G. Robert Evans, King and my father.

C: I remember you ... you are my family. I just have no idea how I got here ...

R: The important thing is that you are here now, my son. Then we will clarify it better.

B: Dad, can I take Chris for a walk around the garden?

R: Of course, Brianne. It will even be good for him. But come back soon to get together and talk over dinner.

Then Beatrice helped me out of bed and Brianne wrapped our arms around me and led me into the garden.

B: What do you remember exactly, Chrissy?

I take a moment to reflect.

C: Ah, some things from childhood and adolescence with you and ... I think just.

B: Do you know how it got there?

C: I have no idea. How did this happen?

B: Daddy tells me better ... I didn't get it right too

Then, I hear screams from the castle entrance. When I look, I see several guardians trying to contain a blonde woman who was trying to escape. I couldn't see her face, but she looked desperate.

C: What's going on? Isn't it better to go help?

Suddenly, Brianne steps in front of me and tries to lead me back to the garden.

B: It must be nothing ... come on, daddy told us to come back soon.

C: Alright then ...