1: A New Mission

A folder is thrown on to his desk. 

Shinya looks up, an empty smile on his face as he locks eyes with his adoptive brother.

"Another assassination? So soon?" Shinya asks.

"Read the damn file." Kureto walks off, slamming his door closed.

Shinya sighs, pushing his fringe back, only for it to fall back in place. He opens it up, reading through it.

Mission for Friday, xx/xx/xx 

You are to meet up with the Ichinose mafia clan at the rendezvous point.

There are reservations under the Hiiragi name at 7pm.

There you will negotiate merging our mafias.

It was simple enough, Shinya had no clue why they dedicated a whole file for him when it seemed to just be a simple page of an objective.

But then again, there were two others pages and an envelope.

Ichinose Mafia Background

Current head: Ichinose Guren

Main Lackeys: Jujo Mito, Hanayori Sayuri, Norito Goshi, Yukimi Shigure, Hyakuya 'Amane' Yuichiro, Saotome Yoichi, Kimizuki Shiho, Sangu Mitsuba

Importance:

The Ichinose family has a monopoly on important and dangerous illegal imports and drugs.

They can help bring in more money, and by erasing a mob, police suspicions can subside.

The Ichinose have an experimental drug called 'Seraph', if a merger were to happen, this drug could sell more successfully.

Guren Ichinose:

Height: 6'0"

Hair color: black

Eye color: purple

Build: muscular

Age: 18

Chances are that the Ichinose mob will not want a merger due to us being the reason of the previous head's death, for this reason, we're sending you, Hiiragi Shinya, to diffuse the situation and talk the Ichinose representative to merge with us.

If all fails, you have permission to eliminate them.

Shinya frowns, how bloodthirsty do they think I am?

He sighs, taking out the last page, which was just a photo of who he assumed to be Ichinose Guren. 

He smirks, hottie, isn't he? He thinks to himself.

He puts the picture down, picking up the envelope.

Money to cover restaurant bill and additional bribery

He hums to himself, dropping it back on his desk.

Shinya was still a teen, and if you asked him, this was all too much for the typical teen to deal with, but alas, Shinya was not the typical teenager.

No, he was a Hitman for the Hiiragi mob, typically a sniper Hitman, but when all fails he goes in swinging.

He puts everything back neatly, then decides to do a little research for himself.