17: Let Shinya Be A Ruthless Bastard You Cowards!!

"So, let's start out with an easy question," Shinya shouts from the kitchen, "what's your name?" He asks, pulling out a knife from the kitchen drawers. He walks back to the goth, steps slow and loud.

His hostage scoffs, "as if I'd-,"

Shinya presses the knife's blade against the back of his neck, turning his body to lean over his shoulder, hand on his shoulder, "your name, now."

The man gulps, he side glances Shinya, "it's-, uh, Rene."

Shinya nods, pleased with the answer, "Lacus Welt," he decides to ask, "you know him, yes?"

The ma- Rene. Rene glares daggers into him, "what's it to you?" He questions sternly.

Shinya smiles, "he's got something that doesn't belong to him, now, out with it." He pushes the knife slightly further, causing a wince from the other.

"What're you planning to do with him?" Rene asks, it sounds more like a demand for answers, but Shinya's a big boy in this industry, he won't be intimidated by others for answers.

"Don't worry about it," Shinya replies, "why do you care anyway? You have nothing to do with this."

"I won't let you hurt him." Rene states.

Shinya blinks. Once. Twice. He lets out a laugh, "how charming! You're all tied up and your life is being threatened just by me existing in the same room as you, and yet you're set on protecting your friend! Oh man, I hope he valued you well."

"Of course he values me!" Rene shouts, "we're partners!"

Shinya snorts, "real cute. I really do hate splitting up partners, but I really love seeing the face of a disheartened lover after finding their other half in a bin bag at their doorstep, so really, the pros outweigh the cons in this instance!"

"Real edgy-,"

"Says you," Shinya chuckles, "have you looked in the mirror? Now that we've established that you know Lacus, where can I find him?"

"As if I'd tell you!" Sneers Rene, "you can just kill me now! I'm not selling him out/!"

With a roll of his eyes, Shinya grabs hold of his hand, pushing the tip of the knife under his fingernail, "you think I'd spare you by outright killing you? You're going to give me answers unless you want all your fingernails slowly ripped off."

.

Sayuri shifts uncomfortably in her seat.

The door opens, revealing a girl with glasses, she bows and says, "so sorry to be late! I have been sent by Seishiro on behalf of the Hiiragi's, they are extremely busy and-,"

"Have a seat madam," the principal gestures to the empty seat beside Shinoa.

"Yayoi-, could Seishiro or Kureto not come?" Shinoa asks with a frown.

"Ah, I'm sorry Shinoa, they're busy right now," she says with a soft sigh, she turns to Sayuri and Shigure, who's glaring at her, she extends her hand, "I'm Endo Yayoi, an assistant of the Hiiragi's, pleasure to meet you!"

Sayuri hesitantly takes it, "the pleasure's mine, sorry this is how we meet, call me Sayuri, this is my girlfriend, Shigure." She gestures to the glaring ravenette.

Yayoi smiles and sits beside Shinoa.

The principal begins, he explains that violence is not tolerated, but because no fight had broken out, Mitsuba, Shinoa, and Yuu would get detention, much to Yuu's protest that he and Shinoa didn't do anything and that it was all Mitsuba, and Sayuri goes from apologizing on Mitsuba's behalf to then apologizing on Shigure's behalf as she begins to chew out the principal for giving Yuu detention when he really did nothing.

It was a mess, but they were dismissed, Yuu, Shinoa, and Mitsuba went back to class with their tail between their legs and the three young ladies were walking out the office after them.

"So, you said that you were girlfriends, I'm assuming none of the kids are your biological children?" Yayoi says in an attempt to strike up a conversation as they walk to the parking lot.

"Oh! No, no, we're still- uh, we're still 18," Sayuri responds for the two, "we help look after Yuu and the others, uhm, Mitsuba's sister used to be a close family friend, but she dropped of Mitsuba one day and never came back for her. Yuu was found by our friend Guren's dad and he's been in the family since."

"Guren? Oh! You must be from the Ichinose branch!" She grins, "you guys took in a couple of orphans right? That's what Kureto informed me when he asked me to provide housing for your branch."

Sayuri smiles, "we wouldn't call them orphans...Shiho and his sister are our other friend's cousins and Yoichi is Shiho's best friend, their parents were caught up in our work and...I assume you know what happens when you walk into the crossfire."

Yayoi nods, "it's awfully sweet of you all to take them in."

"We're the reason why they're in this mess, we had to make it up to them," Sayuri responds, "what about you? You look awfully young to be working as an assistant to the Hiiragi's."

Yayoi pushes her glasses up, "my family has worked with the Hiiragi's for years, we used to be business partners, but...well, that's not important, I was employed just a year ago as an assistant. I graduated high school a little early, I turn 17 in a few months."

"Oh wow, you're so young!" Sayuri gasps, "isn't working for the Hiiragi's this young stressful?!"

Yayoi laughs, "very, but the pay is nice, and I have a couple of work friends, I don't see them often since they deal, but whenever they're in the warehouse and loading up, we stop and talk a bit."

Sayuri hums, her eyes brighten as she excitedly asks, "if you don't have to go back to work, would you like to go shopping?"

Yayoi smiles, "like...mall shopping? I've never done that before with other people...I'd love to!"

Sayuri grins and turns to Shigure who is scowling, "fuck off, you guys can go shopping, and whatever the fuck, I have to go do a job with Goshi soon."

Sayuri rolls her eyes, her grin doesn't fade, "suit yourself, I'll pick up the kids later," she plants a kiss on Shigure's cheek, "drive safe and take care of Goshi."

Shigure flushes, "yeah yeah, don't blow all your money again, I'll see you later."