16: I Have Had No Time To Write, I'm Sorry It's Short

"Worst case scenario," Raimeiki begins, "I'd get food poisoning."

Unconvinced, Guren responds, "what about burning down your house? I feel like that's the worst-case scenario..."

"Absolutely not," she responds, "I'd much rather have my house burn down than be puking every hour."

"Why the fuck-,"

Raimeiki's phone rings. She rolls her eyes, digging it out of her pocket, Guren watches her curiously.

"What's up?" She asks, her eyes widen a bit, and she stutters, "Kur- what can I do for you Kureto?"

Guren's heart nearly drops.

"Whaddya mean? I'm not acting weird! You are!" She pauses, then lets out a groan, "listen bud, I'm driving at the moment, so if you've got something to say, spit it out already."

She stays silent, seemingly thinking about whatever Kureto's telling her.

She gently says, "yeah, I'll get on it as soon as possible, bye," she hangs up quickly, throwing her phone on the dashboard and sighing deeply, "well, Kureto's hired me to find Shinya, which in itself isn't bad because we're already doing that, however, he seems to be worried that Shinya's betraying the company."

Guren groans, "why the fuck- great, this situation can't get any worse."

Raimeiki laughs half-heartedly, "when it comes to the company, it definitely can."

.

"Where the fuck am I?!" The goth shouts.

Shinya, tired of everything life has thrown at him recently, snaps, "can you shut the fuck up before I make you shut up?"

The other man narrows his eyes on Shinya, "are you threatening me?"

"Yes." He walks away, stepping into the kitchen to prepare another cup of coffee.

"I'm going to kill you if you don't get me out of these ropes!" He shouts from the dining room where he sat tied to a chair.

"You can't do shit to me if you're tied up," Shinya responds, he walks back to the dining room, taking a seat across from him, "now, I've got questions, you've got answers."

"And why the hell would I answer you?"

Shinya grins, "because I have ways to make you talk."