cp4: It's you !

Jungkook woke up in the morning quite relaxed, he sighed remembering the guy from last night. Suddenly a knock on the door pulled him back into a reality. 

Jihyo- Hey baby are you awake? 

His mom asked in a tiny voice. Jungkook loved this kind of mornings, his mom coming into his room, talking to him. 

She sat near him 

Jihyo- You seem content today. Why is that may I ask? 

It was always amazing to him how his mom can read him that well. Usualy he is quite great at hiding his feelings and all, but he couldn't lie to her. 

Jungkook- I was mean to dad last night....

He sighed and put his head on her lap 

Jihyo- You are just like him you know. 

Jungkook looked at her with his doe eyes 

Jihyo- You yell, fight but at the end of the day you care. That's what I like about you two. 

She paused 

Jihyo- Honey I have something important to tell you. Do you remember when we talked about Kim's and their company? 

Jungkook hummed in response 

Jihyo- And when we talked about how great will be to work with them? 

Jungkook looked at her weirdly. He knew that something bad was hiding behing his mom's words 

Jihyo- See mr.Kim acepted to work with your dad but he has one condition...

Jungkook- Okay what is it we'll do everything

He said excited 

Jihyo- Okay so....

Jungkook- Mom what is it? 

Jihyo- He wants you to marry his son!!! 

She yelled and Jungkook froze 

After a moments of silence 

Jungkook- ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY OR WHAT, HOW CAN HE, LIKE IS HE NORMAL,THAT.....

Jihyo- Honey I....

Jungkook- What dad said about that? 

Jihyo- He agrees

She said looking down 

Jungkook- OF COURSE HE DOES WHY WOULDN'T HE RIGHT.....

He stood up and went toward the living room 

He looked at his dad 

Jungkook- Wow I am amazed. You sent mom to tell me that you already decided about my future life huh? 

He chuckled bitterly

Boran- Son you know that I will never do something against you. I really think that this is the best. I met the guy and he is really nice.....

Jungkook- So this is all about you wanted me to stay away from Jimin, just so you know It will never happen!!!

Boran- Son It's not a long time marriage, you will be able to divorce him after six months. 

Jihyo- Honey listen to your dad please 

Jungkook- You too mom? You know that I always wanted to marry someone I truly love.