cp:16 THE TRUTH

Jimin quickly stood up, his heart picking up its pace and looked at his friend who was looking back at him with teary eyes.

While Taehyung was trying to understand what he just heard?

Jimin- T-tae you have to l-listen to me

He said and went toward Taehyung who just made a step back

Tae- You were with Bogum?

Yoongi- Taehyung just listen to what Jimin has to say...

Yoongi said but Taehyung glared at him

Tae- You don't get to talk. You were silent once so do it again now!

Taehyung spat back

Jimin- Tae I'm really sorry, I know I was wrong I loved him so much and he- he told me that you wer....

Tae- YOU KNEW THAT HE WAS DATING ME?!??!

Taehyung shouted

Jimin- I did but he told me that....

Tae- Why did you became my friend Jimin?

Taehyung suddenly asked with a blank face, Jimin's eyes got teary at the sight. At that moment he knew. He lost Taehyung.

Jimin- I was jealous, I loved him so much and yet again he...

Tae- He took my virginity because of the bet and he left me the day after. And you are telling me that you were jealous? Of what?

At this point Jimin couldn't stop his tears

Jimin- I'm so sorry Tae I know that I w-was wrong but I really......

He paused

Jimin- You are my best friend and I love you. .

Tae- Am I Jimin? Was I ever your friend...what was yout intention huh? To make me suffer or idk....

Suddenly he remembered Jungkook's crying face and broke down crying causing Jimin to come closer to him

Jimin- Tae I'm so....

Tae- I lost Jungkook...

Taehyung whispered

Jimin- You didn't he is...

Tae- YES I'VE LOST HIM...YOU KNOW WHY BECAUSE YOU MADE ME PROMISE YOU THAT I'LL NOT TRY ANYTHING WITH HIM.....BECAUSE YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND OR THAT'S WHAT I'VE THOUGHT....I TOLD HIM THAT I DON'T LIKE HIM....I LOST THE MAN I LOVE THE MOST IN THIS WORLD!!

He shouted, tears falling down his cheeks

Tae- HE TOLD ME THAT HE LOVES ME...AND I PUSHED HIM AWAY.....JUST BECAUSE OF YOU....JUST SO THAT YOU WON'T FEEL SAD.......YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE IT WAS MY FAULT FOR LOVING HIM.....HOW STUPID I ACTUALLY AM....

After a few minutes of silence he stood up from the floor

Tae- You wanted to break me right? Congratulations you did it.

He looked at Jimin

Tae- Was it funny to see my face when I showed up in front of Bogum that day.....was it your idea to make a bet?

He said and looked at Yoongi

Jhope- Tae please don't do...

Tae- Looks like I really don't have any true friends.

He said and went out

Jimin- I am the worst person in the world.

Jhope- He is mad Jimin, he needs time okay...

Jimin- He is right...and now because of me he is mad at you two too...

Yoongi- It's not because of you....I've expected him to hate me...I would hate me too...

He sighed and sat down

Jhope- Jungkook!

Yoongi- What?

Jhope- We need to call him.
------------------------------------------------------
Time skip

It was a week since that day. Taehyung was nowhere to be found. While Jungkook was trying his best to find him.

Taehyung never send him a divorce papers, he just couldn't.

He was at his mom's house talking about everything what was bothering him.

Mina- You know honey....the day I've met Jungkook was at your wedding day.....I went to his room, he was trying to fix his tie....

Taehyung chuckled just imagining Jungkook doing that

Mina- I told him to take care of you and without even thinking he said that he will.....

Taehyung blinked a few times, yes Jungkook always took a great care of him....he felt safe with him....

Mina- Honey maybe you were the one for him.....Maybe this was meant to happen...I know that you are hurt now but think about it...

Tae- He said goodbye to me mom....

He said sadly

Mina- Do you know what you need now?

Tae- What?

Mina- Remember our rooftop...

Tae- I met Jungkook there for the first time....

Mina smiled

Mina- See...I told you that that place it's special....now go get ready and have some time alone....

Taehyung nodded and went to his room to get ready. I mean he was in the house for a week now....

Mina took her phone

Mina- He will be there tonight.
-----------------------------------------------------
Few hours later Taehyung was at his favourite place....It was different, someone decorated it, It looked like a place from a fairytale.

He sighed and went to sit at the bed like thing that was at the middle....

" Just a few minutes " He thought and sat down

Suddenly he felt someone's presence next to him but he didn't budge to look.

But when the person spoke his heart skipped a few beats.

???- You know a very important person told me once that If you say to a stranger what is bothering you, you will feel much better.
.
.
.
Sorry for not being able to update sooner...I had to prepare for a two exams.....so yeah....

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter 💙💙💙💙💙

I'll just leave this picture here 😍