cp13: Jimin's truth

While in the mean time that same day

Hoseok and Yoongi called Jimin saying that they need to talk about Jungkook. Now they were at the coffee shop.

Yoongi- Jimin I know that you are not the bad guy here. You just have to understand that all this was Bogum's fault.

Jimin- No It was Taehyung's. Bogum told me that he couldn't leave Taehyung because he was saying that he will kill himself if he do that. He said that they weren't even dating.

Jimin stated

Jhope- What are you talking about? Taehyung would never do something like that. Jimin do you even know Taehyung?

Jimin was confused. All this was way too much for him. Turns out that things he was believing in were lies.

Jimin- A-are you telling me that Bogum lied about that?

He asked with teary eyes

Yoongi- Yes he was, Jimin I would never lie to you about something like this. It's just when Hope told me about you and Taehyung I just had to do something.

Jhope- Why did you became his best friend Jimin?

Hoseok suddenly asked

Jimin- At first I just wanted to know what he has that I don't have. I blamed him for everything. I wanted him to suffer the way I suffered after Bogum left me. I just....

He started crying

Jimin- Bogum was my whole world. I've never knew that Taehyung was his boyfriend he just told me that Taehyung was running after him.

Both Yoongi and Hoseok felt really bad for him.

Jhope- Hey It's okay......

Jimin- It's not okay....I wanted to hurt him and now....

He sighed

Jimin- Turns out that he is the most innocent person here. Ughhhh he never talked about Bogum with me.

Jhope- What do you mean never.

Jimin- Every time I would ask him about his ex he would just change the topic.

Yoongi- Jimin, what do you really think about Taehyung?

Jimin- I don't deserve to be a friend with a person like him. He is the most amazing human being I've ever met in my life. He was always there for me....and what I did.....I was always mad at him for no reason.....

Yoongi- You are avare of a fact that he has to know about this....

Jimin- He will never forgive me...

Jhope- You have to tell him and if you don't I will trust me....

Jimin- I know I'm just not ready to lose him yet......besides I was quite a bitch about all this thing with Jungkook

Yoongi- How did you even end up with Kook? Are you after his money because if you are let me tell you that Jungkook.....

But Jimin cut him of

Jimin- I have my own money damn it what are you talking about?

Yoongi- Sorry I was just...

Jimin- It's okay......I guess I just loved the way Jungkook loves me. I loved the fact of being loved but really loved for once....I don't know.

Jhope- Do you love Jungkook?

Jimin- I do love him it's just not the same way I loved....

He paused

Jhope- Bogum?

Jimin- Don't look at me that way I loved him so much.....and I'm really thankful for Jungkook

Jhope- No don't get me wrong It's just I was so mad at you but after today. I would really like us to be friends Jimin.

Hoseok smiled causing Yoongi to smile too

Yoongi- You should get used to it he is a sunshine.

He said looking at confused Jimin

Jimin- Really?

Jhope- Yes

Jimin- I would like that too....there is just one more thing

Yoongi- Oh my God...what?

Jimin- I think that Jungkook and Taehyung like each other.

Yoongi- What?

Yoongi asked with wide eyes

Jhope- I think that too...we have to help them

Jimin- Well that's gonna be a little hard since I kinda make him to promise me that he will not try anything with Jungkook

Jhope glared at him

Jimin- I was mad okay!

Jhope- Okay okay we will figure this out somehow.

Jimin- Since when you two are together?

He suddenly asked causing Yoongi to blush madly. Hoseok just grinned

Yoongi- We are n-not together

Jimin- Oh well you should start dating, you would make a perfect couple.

Jhope- I agree

He said and winked at Yoongi

Yoongi- I forgot I h-have something to d-do

He said and stormed out of the coffee shop

Jhope- I gotta go to him..see you

Jimin- Go go

Jimin put his head on the table and started crying again when seconds later he felt someone's presence. He raised his head

Jimin- What are you doing here?

Yungwoo- I've heard what you guys were talking about and I'm worried about you.

Yungwoo stated and took Jimin's hand in his

Jimin- Are you a stalker or what. You are always there.....why?

Jimin asked looking at the man in front of him. The man he met a weeks ago. And no he never even thought about cheating on Jungkook, it was a big NO.

Yungwoo- I want you to be fine babe....

Jimin- I don't deserve anyone's attention I'm the worst person...and stop calling me babe....just go

Jimin said while tears were just rolling down his cheeks

Yungwoo- I will not.

Jimin- Why?

Yungwoo came closer to him and gently wiped his tears

Yungwoo- Because I love you so much Jimin.

.

.

.

I just couldn't let you be mad at my baby Chim......I hope the you liked this chapter💙💙💙

I hope the you liked this chapter💙💙💙