cp9: Jealousy

Taehyung groaned after hearing his friends voice 

Tae- Yahhh don't yell at me.....you are the one who disappeared for idk TWO FREAKING YEARS!!!

Now was his turn to yell 

Jhope- Sorry.....but you still love me.....besides I'm in Seoul and I.....

Tae- You are here and you didn't tell me????

Taehyung widened his eyes, Jhope and him were best friends at high school. They still are. Just life happened. 

Jhope- Okay okay I got it we have a lot to talk about. Let's meet at our caffee shop at 13, is that okay? 

Tae- Yes..see you Hope..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook who was sleeping suddenly opened his eyes and sniffed the air 

Jungkook- PANCAKES!!!!

He yelled and rushed downstairs straight to the kitchen, just to see Taehyung moving very skilfully around. 

Jungkook- Are you making a pancakes? Please tell me you do.... I love them, they are the best and they smell so good besides...

He suddenly stopped after realizing that he was blabbering. While at the other hand Taehyung found Jungkook's behavior quite amusing. 

He smiled 

Tae- I actually do. I wasn't quite sure if you like them or not but then I was like who doesn't like pancakes right? 

Jungkook- Yeah...

He said awkwardly and Taehyung giggled 

Tae- You may wanna change, I will finish this in a few minutes and I promise you will not miss anything...

He teased him a bit 

Jungkook- Oh yeah sorry....

He turned to walk away 

Tae- Don't say sorry for stupid things!!

He heard Taehyung yell and he smiled, with Taehyung everything seems easy while with Jimin....

Jungkook- Shit I tottaly forgot....

After a half an hour he joined Taehyung all dress up and they started eating 

Jungkook- Are you going somewhere? I mean you are all so fancy and yeah...

Tae- Oh yeah. My friend is in Seoul, like I haven't seen him in two years, ever since I've broke up with Bog.....

He suddenly stopped and frowned 

Tae- It's crazy I missed him so much.....

Jungkook nodded but deep inside he really wanted to know what Taehyung wanted to say. Was is about his ex boyfriend ? 

Jungkook- Were you two friends from high school? 

Tae- Yeah but we kinda lost a contact, now he knows that I got married which is more crazy....I can't believe that I'm freaking married....

Jungkook smiled at his statement 

Jungkook- Yeah me too.....

Tae- But you are handsome so I don't mind

He said and winked at Jungkook making him flustered, but he knew that Taehyung sees him as a friend 

Jungkook- Well thank you very much you are very handsome yourself, even more than that. Are you real?