cp15: I don't like you!!!!

While Taehyung was with Jhope, Jungkook decided to call Jimin.
After having a proper conversation both decided to break up since it would be the best for all.
They also agreed to stay friends and Jimin said that he will talk to Taehyung about everything.
But Taehyung had other plans.

Time skip few hours later

Jungkook was in his and Taehyung's house waiting for him to come back. He was very nervous since he wanted to confess to him finally. It was getting dark already when he heard the knock on the front door.

His heart was picking up the pace.

Jungkook- Okay...I can do this.

He said and opened the door

Tae- I lost my key sorry.

Taehyung said and without any second he went toward his room.

Jungkook- Taehyung we need to talk...

Jungkook said while walking behind him.

Taehyung started searching for something and after a few seconds he pulled out a suitcase and started packing his clothes.

Jungkook- What are you doing?

Jungkook asked while trying to stop him

Tae- I've talked to my lawyer, he will send you a divorce papers tomorrow I think...now leave my hand.

Taehyung said in a stern voice but Jungkook was not having any of it, he just pulled him closer and now their chests were touching. Taehyung could feel the beats of Jungkook's heart.

Jungkook- You can't leave me Tae...

He said in a soft voice while gently caressing Taehyung's cheek.

Tae- Jungkook this is wrong.....you are my best frie....

Jungkook- I broke up with Jimin...

Jungkook said

Tae- What? Why would you do that?!?!?

Jungkook- Tae I.....I like you, even love you. I don't know how it happened it's just that ever since that night when we first met I just couldn't stop thinking about you. You were the first person who listened to me....I just couldn't lie to myself anymore......

While Jungkook was opening his heart to him, Taehyung was feeling so overwhelemed and guilty at the moment.

' Please don't ' He thought

Jungkook- And that kiss last night, it was the best kiss I've ever had in my life...

Jungkook pulled him even closer making Taehyung's heart to skip a beat

Jungkook- Tae you make me feel things I've never felt with anyone before, not even Jimin.

He gently kissed his neck. Taehyung felt a shivers down his spine. Jungkook continued talking while still giving him a soft kisses.

Jungkook- I want to be with you Tae, I want to make you happy, I want to do things to you.

He paused for a second and looked at Taehyung with heart eyes

Jungkook- I want to love you Tae, please let me.

He said and placed a soft kiss on Taehyung's lips.

Suddenly Taehyung pushed him really hard

Jungkook- T-Tae?

Tae- This is wrong...this is so wrong....

He said

Jungkook wanted to come closer but Taehyung pushed him again. Jungkook felt a pang on his chest.

Jungkook- It's not wrong Tae....why is it wrong to love someone....I LOVE YOU TAEHY....

Tae- I DON'T LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK!!!!!

He yelled

Jungkook- Tae don't say that please...

Jungkook said while tear rolled down his cheek, Taehyung could swear that his whole world crushed down at the sight. He wanted nothing more but to say I love you back to the man in front of him. But he promised.

He put a blank expression on his face

Tae- I don't like you Jungkook.

He repeated but Jungkook suddenly hugged him

Jungkook- You kissed me back last night...Tae I know that yo...

Taehyung pushed him again

Tae- I. DON'T. LIKE. YOU. JUNGKOOK.

With every word Taehyung felt like dying inside

Jungkook wiped his own tears and yet again looked at Taehyung

Jungkook- Is this your final answer?

' It's not...I love you so much ' Taehyung thought but never said

Tae- Yes.

He was trying so hard not to cry but Jungkook's next words broke him down completely

Jungkook- I hope that you are going to be happy Taehyung. Sorry for bothering you. Goodbye.

He said with a shaky voice and left the house.

Taehyung fell on his knees and started sobbing

Tae- I am s-so sorry....
------------------------------------
Jimin was at Jhope's and Yoongi's place.
He was so eager to hear if Taehyung and Jungkook got together but after Jungkook told him that Taehyung rejected him he felt like everything was his fault.

He was now crying while Yoongi was trying to calm him down

Jimin- I've tried to call Taehyung but he was not picking up....

They were totally unaware of a fact the the door of the apartmant were unlocked

Jhope- Jimin you have to tell Taehyung all about Bogum....that you were his boyfriend and...

Suddenly a voice interruped him

Tae- WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?
.
.
.
.

Agggghhhhhh I felt bad for Kook while writing this chapter 😢😭😢😭😢

Anyways thank you for 2k + readings...I love you all...please vote and comment 💓❤💛💓❤💛