Chapter 3: Yours Forever

The sun shone brightly. The rays of the sun woke her up. It was a pleasant day and cool breeze was blowing. He didnt want to disturb her sleep last night so he slept in sitting position only.

She woke up forget all her bad past. Her accident. She had recovered. Her last memory was sitting in the car and starting off from the hotel. Then it was blank. The rest was like dream which she forgot when she woke up from sleep. As she opened her eyes she couldnt understand why she was there. She sat there and looked at him. He was looking so innocent and composed while sleeping. His face shone bright when the rays of the sun fell on him. Though she wanted to know the answers to many questions, she couldnt help looking at him with intense gaze. She was strangely attracted to him. " Itna mat dekho. Pyaar ho jaega." He said opening his eyes. She immediately looked away blushing.

Then she asked him about last night. He told everything except his the call and husband wife game. He felt it would hurt her.

P: Itna sab hua kal raat. Thank god tum a gye the. Warna mera kya hota.?

R: Jaan mai tumhe akele kaise chod sakta hun.?

The word jaan made her cheeks visibly baby pink.

P: Tum bhi na.

....

Rajat came out after taking a shower wearing red tshirt and jeans. Pari was in the kitchen making breakfast. She was looking stunning in a light green top and jeans with her hair open as it was wet. Suddenly she pulled from behind and pinned to the kitchen wall behind her. She was trapped between him and the wall.

R: Uff. Ye akhein.. itni nasheeli.

P: Tum haamesha aise choro ki tarah kyu ate ho?

She tried to move past him but she coudnt. He was so close to him. They were barely inches apart. They could hear each others' heart beating faster. His gaze made her uncomfortable.

P: Hato.

R: Nhi.

P: Breaakfast?

R: Nhi chahiye.

P: Are jal jayega..

And she pushed him and went at the stove. She was making pohe which started to give their aroma. He came and stood near her taking a support of the wall.

R: Wah! Khana bhi bana leti ho. Sabko khush bhi rakhti ho. Tumhara future husband kafi khush rhega.

P: Tumhe uski itni chinta kyu ho rhi hai?

R: Chinta nhi taras a rha hai. Kya haal ho jaega uska. " Oye tum jahan bhi ho ise bach kr rehna. "

He said to nobody in particular. She frowned at him.

P: Aisa kuch nhi h. Wo bada lucky hoga. Vaise tumhe kaisi ladki chahiye?

R: Mujhe?

P: Haan.

R: Mujhe aisi ladki chahiye to bohot modern ho. Stylish ho. Gharelu type na ho. Gharelu ladkiya badi boring hoti hain.

P: Achha? To apna breakfast khud bana lo. Mere haat ka boring poha khane ki zarurat nhi hai.

And she took the dish with her at the dining table. He came behind her and held her by the waist. She jumped and kept the dish on the table. He firmly held her and kept his chin on her shoulder.

R: Are yaar tum to bura maan gyi. Mera wo matlab nhi tha.

P: Nhi nhi. Mai to boring hun na. Chodo mujhe. Tum bhi boring ban jaoge . Jao kisi stylish ladki ko dhundo.