Chapter 9 : Am There For You

They again slept. I mean he slept. She couldnt. Though she was very brave but the noises were very weird and strange. Slowly she shifted towards him feeling safe and slept. A little while late he woke up to find her hugging him and sleeping sound. She must have hugged him unconsciously he thought. But he loved the feeling. He wanted to hug her back but didnt. What if she wakes up and find him hugging her.

She would be reminded of that tadu guy (to be husband tarun) again and he didnt want that to happen.

In the morning..

She woke up and found her hugging him. Embarrassed and feeling awkward she got up. She was glad he was still fast asleep. Well at least she thought that. He had woken up a moment ago but pretended to be sleeping.

She came out of the tent and found lavina coming.

P: Kahan chali gyi thi tu kal raat?

L: Are yaar mujhe bhi nahi pta. Mai soyi to tum logo ke saath thi. But fir pta nhi kab mujhe kisi ne kidnap krne ki koshish ki.. He carefully pulled me out of the tent to somewhere deep in the forest. Mr. Kidnapper can you tell the rest of the story?

Well the kidnapper was none other than the emcee. He had decided to teach lavina a lesson when she said ghosts don't exist. He planned to leave her in the forest for some hours and then bring her back in the tent. The safety was not an issue as the whole club had guards all the while and it was after all an artificial forest. But it was his mistake that he decided to play tricks with lavina. She woke in the middle of the kidnapping and started to beat him in reality.

The emcee told all three of them his sad story. How his plan got ruined.

The adventure club was real fun. They didnt want to go back to their hotel but had to.

E: Bhai mera to popat ho gya.

R: haha.. nxt time kisi bhi ladki se bach ke rehna. Voh lavina jaisi ho sakti hai. Chalo see you next time.

They drove back to their hotel. They decided to spent the day doing nothing and just relax at the hotel as all were really tired after all the sports and activities.

Relaxing beside the pool pari sat with her legs inside the cool water wearing a knee length swim wear. Lavina accompanied her. Suddenly her eyes met a familiar face. Watching him shirtless makes her drool over him every single time. "Muh band kr le machhar ghus jayega." Lavina said making her realise she was directly staring at him. He was comming towards her flashing his cute smile.

R: Hey. I know I am irresistible but aise publicly tadna. Baby acha nhi lagta h.

P: I was not looking at you.

R: Fir kya us waiter ko ghur rhi thi? Chodo.. Swimming pool is for swimming. Machli pakadne ke liye nhi.

P (glaring at him with a fake smile) : Oh really?? Thnx for the info rajat. Mujheto pata hi nhi tha.

Just then Pari whispered something to lavina and she giggled.

L: Hey look...

P: Are haan.. wo dekho??

R: Kya hai wahan??

P: Are wo dekho na.. wahan pe... (pointing far inside the pool)

R: Kahaa pe?

L: Yaha ake dekho.

He came and leaned beside pari inside the pool. As his bare shoulder brushed past her she shrugged. But lavina kept the plan going on. And....... splash...... he was pushed inside the pool by both of them.

R: Hey this cheating...

P: Everything is fare...

R: In love??