Chapter 12 : My Heart Beats Only For You

Most of the wedding rituals were over. Haldi mehendi sangeet. The next day was the D day. It was her wedding the next day. She was going to become Mrs. Paridhi Singhania. There was hustle bustle in her house. It was 9pm at night. After dinner everyone was busy in some task or the other. Just a day was left for the marraige. Rajat was sitting in his room.

Rajat PoV:

Why am i not happy? Why this strange feeling? My best friend is getting married. I should be dancing and excited. But I feel so worried and annoyed. Kal uski shadi ho jayegj. Wo mujhe chid ke chali jayegi. Mai kaise khush ho jau? Wo bhi us taadu ke saath. Mendhak kahika. Shakal dekhi hai usne apni. Usse to handsome hi hu mai. Lakho ladkiya aise hi thodi na marti hai. Bandar. Pura ka pura bandar hai wo. Man karta hai peeche se poonch lga du.

End of PoV:

His thoughts made him even more angry. He was frustrated. He took a bottle of whisky and went to the terrace. Though he never drinks but today he felt the need for it. He stood near the railing and was about to open the bottle when..

"Rajat tum yahan kya kr rhe ho? " Her sweet voice brought him back to life. He turned towards her with hands behind him with the bottle still in his hands half open.

"Kuch nhi. Bas aise hi." He said hoping she would not have seen the bottle. She would be shocked to see him drinking. She hated alcohol. "Mai kab se tumhe dhoondh rhi hun. Tum kuch chupa rhe ho? " said pari seeing his worried and nervous face. "Nhi toh. Mai kya chupa sakta hu tumse. " The bottle fell from his hands down the railing. He felt she saw him with that bottle. "Acha to chalo neeche. Sab wait kr rhe hain." She said. "Han chalo." They went downstairs.

Meanwhile the bottle landed perfectly on Tarun's head as was about to go out for a walk. "Aah.. ye upar se sharab ki bottle." He looked up but found nobody. The bottle had shattered hitting him hard and all whisky on his clothes. When he went inside he expected the culprit to be found but everyone suspected him of drinking. "Tum drink krte ho? Tum to bade shareef bante the? " said pari's dad. "Nhi uncle mai sach keh rha hu. Ye upar se gira tha." He tried to explain. "Amrood hai jo ped par se girega? Beta tum jhooth bologe ye umeed nhi thi. " Said one of pari's aunt. So Tarun had a tough time explaining that it had actually fell on his head. "Are aunty shaadi se pehle hi pakda gya. Shadi ke bad pta nhi kya jya chupaega." Said rajat quickly as he left with pari to her room. Only he knew how he controlled his laughter seeing tarun's helpless state.

In her room all their friends were sitting waiting for them. Friends for life. The gang they had made during their JA time. Lavina and manisha. They all gad decided to spend the night doing gupshup about their good old ja days.

M: Tum sab log mujhe akele chod ke lonavala kyu gye?

R: Kya krein. Lonavala aaj kal maharashtra mein padne lga hai. Lucknow ke side mein nhi. Warna tujhe bhi le jate.

L: Aur kya. Khud to ek mahine se lucknow mein padi hui hai. Manisha next time hume bhi invite krna warna...

M: Warna??

P: Warna fir tujhe chod ke ghumne chale jayenge.

R:Yeah. (And they high fived)

... When from 1 convo to another the topic of narazgi came..

M: Yaar pari ki narazgi ko dur krna matlab mt everest chadna.

L: Haan next to impossible. Yad hai ek bar jab ye sabse naraz ho kr apni vanity mein baith gyi thi.

M: Aur kisi ko andar bhi nhi ane diya tha.

R: Kisko ko bhi? (He said to tease pari)

FLASHBACK: