Chapter 10 : A Date??

P: Kya kr rhe the?

R: Kuch khas nhi. Bore ho rha tha.

P: kahin ghumne chale?

R: Date pe?

P: Silly. Aise hi kahin bahar?

R: Apne tadu ke sath jao na.

P: Rajat.... he is ..

R: Ok sorry. But uske sath kyu nhi ja rhi ho?

P: He is busy. Usne ane se mana kr diya.

R: Shadi pe to khud ayegana ya fir apne manager ko bhejega?

P: Uff.. tum bhi na. Bolo na jaldi. Chalein kahin?

R: Ok. I ll msg u the place in 10 minutes.

P: Sure. Bye.

And she hung up the phone. After a few minutes her phone vibrated. A new message from him.

" Pari. Few days later U will become Mrs. Pari. I dont know if it will possible anytime later but I think this is maybe my first and last opportunity. Will you come on a date with me? As a friend if you want. So that next time when I go on a date with my girlfriend I know how to impress her. I will wait for you @ Hotel Mon Amour. "

Her heart skipped a beat reading his proposal for a date. But She didn't know what to do. One thought about Taran made her even more confused. She could not refuse his sweet proposal. She couldn't let herself be again so close to him that her heart would get hurt later.

Heart: Why are u wasting time? Just go!

Mind: But its not right. Date before marraige?

Heart: He has asked you as a friend.

Mind: Date... with a friend? Is he kidding?

Heart: To make you feel comfortable.

Mind: What about Tarun?

Heart: He didnt care when u asked him to go out with you.

P: Aahhh... She shouted in the empty room.

Hotel Mon Amour:

The terrace restaurant was beautifully decorated. Red and white cloth on the tables with a candle in the middle of each table. On the right hand side there were musicians playing soft music. The sky was clear with stars. He waited for her as he said. Sitting at the central table wearing a chocolate brown leather jacket and black jeans he looked Sauvé. He kept glancing at the entrance. He was nervous. For the first time in his life was afraid. He had given so many important shots met people with so much if confidence but the thought of her not coming and their friendship being broken made him feel nervous. " Bas ek bar a jaye. I ll make it a beautiful evening of her life." He thought. His eyes met her as she entered in a red knee length dress with her hair open placed neatly on one side. Her long locks. That is the feature he admires the most after her black captivating eyes. She came smiling towards him.

She reached the table. He stood like a gentleman. The waiter pulled the chair for her. She sat and he sat smiling at her.

R: Hi. M glad ur here.

P: Ati kaise nhi. By the way nice place. M impressed.

R: Thankyou. Bohot khubsurat lag rhi ho.

P (she spent 2 hours getting ready for him. That one compliment made her feel it was indeed special): Tum bhi bohot ache lag rhe ho. Vaise no black aaj?

R: Kyu? Kya mai black mein zyada handsome lgta hu?

P: Tum usually black pehente ho na. Isliye.

R: Kafi ache se notice kiya hai mujhe. Very well.