Chapter 5 : Happiest with You

R: Mera naam tarun kyu nhi h?

P: Mazak chodo aur btao how m I looking?

R: Like my jodha begum.

She blushed a little. She had made up her mind. Finally she was able to choose her lehnga which was ofcourse his choice. They spent the whole day shopping and had a lot of fun with each other. Rajat's teasing that why she was going into the viscous act of marraige. Pari hitting him playfully.

P: Tum humesha casuals mein kyu dress uo hote ho? Try ethnic.

R: Baby ye cool dude wali personality pe dharmik kapde suit nhi krte.

P: Kisne kaha tumse ki ethi is dharmik? Ye dekho. This will look gud on you.

She handed him a black pathani kurta.

R: You like it?

P: Ya. Its looking very nice on you.

R: Fir to lena hi padega.

It was around 10 at night. With each other 's company they didnt realize when time flew. It started raining which made them realize that it was time that should head home. Completely drenched they reached the car. He looked even hotter in the rain. She couldnt take her eyes off him. They drove back home. When they reached her house. She handed all the shopping bags to him.

R: Oye.. coolie nhi hu mai.

Pari (pulling his cheeks ): Are shehensha se bags bhi nhi uth rhe hain? Apni sulanat ka khayal kaise rkhenge.

All his tiredness vanished by a mere touch of her.

R: Shehensha ki koi izzat hi nhi. Apko pta hai iski saza kya mil sakti hai apko jodha begum?

Working with each other as a jodi had made them so perfect that they swiftly switched into jalal and jodha without even realising.

P: Oh to ap malika e hindustan ko saza denge?

R: Mat bhooliye ki hum bhi shehensha e hindustan hain.

P: To hamari saza kya hai ? ye bhi bta dijiye?

R: Apki saza ye hai ki ap us london ke chowkidar ko hamari nzaron se door kr denge. Warna hum unka sar kalam krwa denge.

Pari looked at him without saying a word. Did he really mean that? Did he feel angry thinking of her marraige. Rajat couldnt believe what he just said.

" Are yaar barish mein puri raat khade rehne ka irada hai kya?" The man standing at the just opened door said.

" Bhai aap. Ap abhi tak jaag rhe ho?" Pari said to Vikram. Vikram was Pari's brother.

V: Shukar kro mummy papa nhi jag rhe hain warna is waqt tum dono ko aise dekh kr.

He grinned at them. They were completely drenched in the rain.

P: Bhai wo ye..

V: He is Rajat. I know him pari.

R: Hi bhai. Bade dino bad mile.

And he hugged him.

V: Haan wo aj hi Indore se aya hun. To kab se chal rhaa hai tum dono ka? Meri behen ki kab bhaga kr le ja rhe ho?

Both felt awkward. She blushed and he tried to stay normal.

P: Are nhi bhai. Ap jaisa samajh rhe ho vaisa kuch bhi nhi hai. Hum to bas ache dost hain.

V: ooh. Wo "just gud friends" wala. (And he winked just to see their flushed faces).

R: Acha. To chalo mai fir nikalta hun.